<- BTCC-8 -> PleaseD1e Doubles Up! PAR Teams, Renault Manufacturers, canyondrifter IndependentsFinished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,698 comments
I'm annoyed at myself for not seeing my name there... Just means I'll have to work extra hard to get those points made up;)

And nah, keep it going this Thursday - football is not important! I don't want to have to have no other option than to watch it :lol:

I'd love to but

a) I'll be watching it

b) 75% of our field will probably be watching it as well

:sly:

Wow 3 rd on the tables and second to rolo on the indipendants by 4 points... What a great start to my season.. Truly did not expect that... Well done Ian and rolo...

Welcome back mate. :)

Laguna is just one of those tracks where you can be extremely lucky and gain so many places while people are messing around in the dirt. Keeping it mistake free pretty much guarantee's a good result.

Indy will be tougher. We have the speed though, so that's our strength.

Well done Rolo, solid performance from you too as always. 👍

Skeng - our race 1 battle was pretty intense. Thank you for keeping it clean and tidy as usual. Races like that are without doubt the most memorable ones for me, I was grinning from ear to ear at the time, even though you got the upper hand in the end. Good race, thank you.

blabla_ did extremely well on Thursday, that should be your first objective! Maybe you have trained him too well...
Nah I don't think I'll be able at this state to be the better driver of us... :lol:
Thanks anyway for the compliment! :cheers:
Shame I could't finish the second race though... :indiff:

N
Welcome back mate. :)

Laguna is just one of those tracks where you can be extremely lucky and gain so many places while people are messing around in the dirt. Keeping it mistake free pretty much guarantee's a good result.

Indy will be tougher. We have the speed though, so that's our strength.

Well done Rolo, solid performance from you too as always. 👍

Skeng - our race 1 battle was pretty intense. Thank you for keeping it clean and tidy as usual. Races like that are without doubt the most memorable ones for me, I was grinning from ear to ear at the time, even though you got the upper hand in the end. Good race, thank you.

Yes race 1 was good for me , other 2 races i didnt have much luck.

Indy i seem to have good pace so hopefully i can get 3 podiums

Indy isn't such a good track for me, I seem to struggle a bit so I'll be putting in some practice beforehand. Damage limitation I think.

NO RACE NEXT WEEK - ENGLAND GAME KICKS OFF 8PM UK.

Round 2 will be on 26th June (unless World Cup affects again).
Locked-in for Round 2: @Ian_83 @rolo912011 @canyondrifter @wiseguy007 @SkengD @DirtyNurbKing58 @iFuriousRacer @AudiMan2011 @Siggers @CptMadBean

Pre-Qualifying for Round 2: @kk20 @Malcolm Tucker @gtp_Tenderly @SmileyWRX @mrbrendon999 @Scaniabebe @samurai8juice @hurleyman24 @TayTheDay @Harsk100 @Furinkazen @xStretch- @Toshost @Tertiusfire @neljack @V8-Johnboy

Drivers on AWOL Warnings: Furinkazen, StretchY-, Toshost - miss the next round and you will be removed from the list.
Did i miss something? Sorry i was so busy this week :(

I was going to post this but I figured id say it to him next race

Blabla congrats on your improved pace , it was impressive , keep up the good work .
Thanks! :cheers:
The thing with the pace is that I hadn't fully tuned my BMW.
I only installed as many parts until I reached the PP needed. :lol:
Furthermore I feel much more confident in corners with the Ford and with a topnotch teammate like Scania nothing can go wrong if you have a decent setup and practice enough to know the track. :) 👍

I had a try at Indy last night, it was nothing special it just gave me an opportunity to get up to speed with the track.

Race pace will probably be a 1:41. So that's the target time, anything quicker than that will be a bonus.

Turn 1 is going to be a nightmare. I hope that I can keep out of trouble on lap 1. Hopefully we all behave and be extra careful.

It took me a while to find my true pace too. You'll get quicker Bren, you always do. 👍
yeah mate :) I will be back on that btcc top step one day ^.^ but thanks :), I think with how I am at the moment a qually lap may tap 40s but that's pushing my luck a bit I think ^.^

Latest Posts

Back