<- BTCC-8 -> PleaseD1e Doubles Up! PAR Teams, Renault Manufacturers, canyondrifter IndependentsFinished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,698 comments
Nope, once Round 1 has started, the car you use is the car you will use all season.
That's why I will test the cars to make the right choice. Actually on BTCC-7, I made the wrong choice, thinking that Hyundai would win races because of 305 HP power.

That's why I will test the cars to make the right choice. Actually on BTCC-7, I made the wrong choice, thinking that Hyundai would win races because of 305 HP power.

All cars in BTCC-7 had 305bhp...
And all cars in BTCC have had 305bhp for as long as I can remember! :P

Sign-ups opening in 42 minutes.

I've already noted down the 9 out of the Top 10 drivers who booked their reserve slot already. xflow will have priority too if he re-signs 👍

The wait is killing me now..
In the meantime, I should just start designing an awesome looking post to be released at 10PM...

BTCC-8: Humberside Racing
I'm proud to announce that I will be making a return to the BTCC full time and that I have secured a deal with the Ford Motorsport Division to run some Factory HSR Focus' for the upcoming Season! Watch this space for upcoming news about the team! :D

Hope I got in on time! ;)

I don't know atm if I'll race as a Privateer or in a team because I haven't got an answer yet.
There's anyway enough time to decide about that in my opinion.

DPR have taken an underdog car, and the mechanics have worked incredibley hard to build a car worthy of podiums and wins.
however the team has decided to part with nissan. we have gone as far as we can with the car and have signed a contract with a more competitive manufacturer.
so next season, true mad and hurley will be driving..... HYUNDAI!

BTCC-8: Humberside Racing
I'm proud to announce that I will be making a return to the BTCC full time and that I have secured a deal with the Ford Motorsport Division to run some Factory HSR Focus' for the upcoming Season! Watch this space for upcoming news about the team! :D

Hope I got in on time! ;)

I can place a second space for your team as well for as yet unknown driver if you want, but if it's someone who's already signed up, let me know.

I can place a second space for your team as well for as yet unknown driver if you want, but if it's someone who's already signed up, let me know.

Well, I'm in contact with some possibilities now...
It's basically finger on the buzzer first get's the drive this Season :P

pfft I had a chrome pink car ;)

Yeah that there colour and they was on my car before you repainted yours.
I was testing with you and rolo and you before that with the colour.

Did get the hump when in testing rolo said he putting the weight up on the HYUNDAI lol

Yeah that there colour and they was on my car before you repainted yours.
I was testing with you and rolo and you before that with the colour.

Did get the hump when in testing rolo said he putting the weight up on the HYUNDAI lol
have had chrome pink since day one. My mazda carols have the following colours -
chrome pink
chrome gold
matte black
necto nemisis
matte yellow
matte brown
fluorescent blue
green
red
MNP
white
bright pink and many more