<- BTCC-8 -> PleaseD1e Doubles Up! PAR Teams, Renault Manufacturers, canyondrifter IndependentsFinished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,698 comments
I've had a bad day. :( A year ago, nearly to the day I got my girlfriend a pet rabbit. She had always wanted one for years so, I got her one as a surprise. Sadly two weeks ago we noticed that she was loosing the use of her hind legs and she was diagnosed with curvature of the spine.

When I got home this afternoon she had got much worse and wasn't able to get herself back up after falling onto her side, her condition had been deteriorating for a while and it has now begun to affect her quality of life. We've had to say goodbye and this evening she has been put to sleep.

RIP Kleio. She was a beautiful rabbit and she will be missed.

If I do come online today or tomorrow, please forgive me if I'm not myself at the moment, my mind is on looking after my girlfriend and making sure that she's okay.

Sorry to hear of your loss m8, we had our 3rd cat run over about three weeks ago now.
So giving up with them in less I can build a cat run.

Yoko was a great cat even bought the misses a full size pigeon home, poor sod could only just carry it.

This was yoko on top of yoshee, when they were both kittens:
P1010077.jpg

He was one of them loving cats loved everything, even the dog.
Even saw him knocking round with the local foxes!
JoJo one of Yoshee last liter who really misses him, he just seems to sit out side waiting for him.

Did I not? My bad. Yes, you are indeed. 👍

Interested in a comeback?
now i settled the isues with my driving seat and i've started running decently on confort tires i thought so... what cars are available? and what of the available cars run decently setupless?

now i settled the isues with my driving seat and i've started running decently on confort tires i thought so... what cars are available? and what of the available cars run decently setupless?

We use Softs, not Comforts :s

Jaguar, Mercedes, Hyundai, BMW, Ford, Alfa, Citroen and Peugeot all with spaces.

Setupless? Hmmm... Peugeot or Ford if you want FF, Jaguar perhaps the best FR bet left.

Did a bit of tweaking on the Merc's dampers and anti-roll bars to set a PB of 2:05.069. My biggest concern is the blind uphill sweeping chicane before the tight hairpin. I can at least attack kerbs a bit more aggressively now.

My gvs pace is amazing then , 2 02s for me

Really annoyed i might miss race 1 train arrives at 1902 will take me 10 mins to walk home

Hopefully you guys have pre q then i might have a chance

My gvs pace is amazing then , 2 02s for me

Really annoyed i might miss race 1 train arrives at 1902 will take me 10 mins to walk home

Hopefully you guys have pre q then i might have a chance

I'm not as me only in the 05s :(

Back