<- BTCC-8 -> PleaseD1e Doubles Up! PAR Teams, Renault Manufacturers, canyondrifter IndependentsFinished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,698 comments
Sorry to sig for the unlucky accidents, in r2 i was stuck in tunnel and presed start to exit but the car self moved... in r3 a tup with rolo (racing standard, nothing dirty) was enough to send my tuneless car spinning...

In R1 t2 i was killed by indian guy (name?) and in R2 L1 i was divebombed out >_>

i apologize to all i might have slowed or damaged, it was silly from me to hop in, in a serie where tuning is 100% decisive...

i guess i should keep up in the no tuning allowed series only :( i did miss btcc and in r3 was doing low 2.05s. oh well :/

Was quite laggy tonight. I forgot to clear my cache so that may have caused some bothers. Bit messy overall tonight, hopefully it can all be cleaned up by Willow. Fewer harsh braking zones.

i think i won't be back again, i cause a good share of problems and i pride myself being a decent driver.... also dragging along setupless without a chance to be even barely close to the top is not doing a service to my mood :D

i may take a look at next season, or maybe just put my concerntration on tuneless series. talking about it in september gt300 will be back, and i may make the serie in my sig running stably...

I retire from this series.

Come on m8 your doing great in the bmw, keep in and learn the racers.
There be mistakes there be big wipe out, unlucky if your in them.

Somethings wreck your race but there always reporting things.

Lets just say Rolo race 3, Lap 9.
Turn 1 using pit lane then green lane for over taking 2 pen points.
You almost took out 2 drivers, one driver you did!

So, to catch my breath... True, Tenderly and karsten are all bailing after today?
well it's not like i was ever 100% back mate :P But, really we had less crashes in 2 season of the gt300 serie and we are talking about 1:30mins endurances :D guess it happens some weeks

if i can find a setup that allows me to be in less than 1 sec gap i may stay, else i might just be a risk around those fighting for championship... i guess not even the fastest can do better than 2.05.0 on gvs on an untuned jaguar?

Or at least i do not feel that slow anymore lol. maybe i should just face it and race where i have chances like our omnipresent johnboy suggested with his rolling eye smiley :D

maybe i should wait for the matchmaking uh johnboy? maybe i'll find a group of slowpokes like me someday where i can put up a fight :D

Lets just say Rolo race 3, Lap 9.
Turn 1 using pit lane then green lane for over taking 2 pen points.
You almost took out 2 drivers, one driver you did!

I know :(

I've made three wide work so often into Turn 1 (as eBay Motors drivers of old can attest :sly:), that I thought I'd go again, but misjudged it and swerved a little too violently which threw me off the scent, then ran out of room to recover.

Meh, pit lane is a legit part of the track to me if it's safe to use it.

well it's not like i was ever 100% back mate :P But, really we had less crashes in 2 season of the gt300 serie and we are talking about 1:30mins endurances :D guess it happens some weeks

if i can find a setup that allows me to be in less than 1 sec gap i may stay, else i might just be a risk around those fighting for championship... i guess not even the fastest can do better than 2.05.0 on gvs on an untuned jaguar?

Or at least i do not feel that slow anymore lol. maybe i should just face it and race where i have chances like our omnipresent johnboy suggested with his rolling eye smiley :D

maybe i should wait for the matchmaking uh johnboy? maybe i'll find a group of slowpokes like me someday where i can put up a fight :D

Well, in our defence, 90 min enduros promote a different kind of patient, measured racing compared to 20 minute sprints in touring cars.

Have a word with DolHaus or another of the tuners, see if they can help you find some speed. DolHaus has worked wonders for the Hyundais, for example. 👍

What bugged me tonight were those that weren't keeping within the track limits. What part of 'keep 2 tyres within the white line' is difficult to understand? An odd cut or accidentally running wide once or twice is okay, but some peope take liberties.

Not sure Dolhuas got the time, I'm trying to keep him busy :)
He not go here a tune and that's it, he goes here a tune then we go it not right.
His time seems to be a little taken up and I think we could of got better at GVS.
Apart from me I seemed well out of the pace, track I like.
But to many online races and getting taken out in turn 2 put me off the track really.
That was in gt5, but I think I sorted good lines with Dolhuas help in testing.

Had some great defence lines, but if you want to play push with the Hyundai.
It will lose a fight or battle.
My reports gone to Rolo for this one, one of the messys racers I've seen in Btcc-8.

Btcc alway see a lot of out braking moves, some can do it some can't.
Over pushing for the lend can also lead to drivers hitting the grass just a little.

Well that can lead to one hell of a mess up, Lucky for me at Apicot hill I only took myself out :indiff:

Rolo Btcc is close racing and your within your skill in a pack your racing with in the end.

I know :(

I've made three wide work so often into Turn 1 (as eBay Motors drivers of old can attest :sly:), that I thought I'd go again, but misjudged it and swerved a little too violently which threw me off the scent, then ran out of room to recover.

Green lane ok?
Oh wait watching replay again guess not lol

Nice pitch.:embarrassed:

Back