<- BTCC-8 -> PleaseD1e Doubles Up! PAR Teams, Renault Manufacturers, canyondrifter IndependentsFinished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,698 comments
blob.php

I loved Brum. I'd love to go and take a look around where it was filmed and the car collection that he was parked amongst. It was really clever.

I loved Brum. I'd love to go and take a look around where it was filmed and the car collection that he was parked amongst. It was really clever.
They have the original in a museum don't they?

Just thought of another, Top Cat, who didn't love that

Who's up for turning the Integra series into a 6-week full blown championship? Or 8-week? What's people's thoughts?

With my shifts now, it not bother me.
I just run into Thursdays I'll not be able to make, 4 on 4 off shifts take 4 weeks to move round.
I think I don't know it's hard working out what day it is now :confused:

I can't wait :D

@rolo912011 will tuning be prohibited on the Integra's?

You know, I can't really make up my mind on this. People want tuning but my gut says we'll have a better series with none... in any case, power and weight specs will be as stock.

Will there be a BHP/KG reduction too?

A bhp penalty will be a part of it.

You know, I can't really make up my mind on this. People want tuning but my gut says we'll have a better series with none... in any case, power and weight specs will be as stock.

Prohibited tuning sounds pretty good and this time i stand a chance ;)

I'd love to race in the Integra series then, but, it'd depend on the day of the week.

Back