<- BTCC-8 -> PleaseD1e Doubles Up! PAR Teams, Renault Manufacturers, canyondrifter IndependentsFinished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,698 comments
Call your ISP then. Looks as though they have problems.

Try moving the PS3 a little too, it won't help the wifi signal if it's under a tv.

Yup, I'm all out of options.

Wifi is completely fine, I'm using it to write this, and I'm signed into PSN just fine... it just won't connect to GT6 or GTA V right now and I don't get that.

Yup, I'm all out of options.

Wifi is completely fine, I'm using it to write this, and I'm signed into PSN just fine... it just won't connect to GT6 or GTA V right now and I don't get that.

Try enabling/disabling uPnP in your PS network settings. Change it to the opposite of whatever it is now

Try enabling/disabling uPnP in your PS network settings. Change it to the opposite of whatever it is now

Disabled.

Must be your ISP mate. :(

You done a speed test? Try a ping test on the PC, maybe you have got problems.

3720603486.png
(2.1mb on PS3)

Disable the 'media server' option too.

Done.

I'm sorry but driving standards are appaling. My night hs just went completely downhill and then someone (most did to me) done the following;

When I was racing street, canyon, mad, or any of the classic BTCC guys here, we all know slamming it up the inside of turn 1 is pathetic, we all back off and wait, but some don't, ruined my race, and when I was fighting back to the podium attempt, it carried on.

I have to go public with it as it's really sad.

Did wonder where you and Sig were going on turn 1.
Yeah it's a hard place to over take, but like me once I crossed my eyes.

It not work I just got a pen for it :(

Anyway not a great night for me, no change there.
But I would like to say it was one of best tracks to car specs.

We should of all been right next to each other come the end of the race.

I would like to see this track in the BTCC-9 line up really

Did wonder where you and Sig were going on turn 1.
Yeah it's a hard place to over take, but like me once I crossed my eyes.

It not work I just got a pen for it :(

Anyway not a great night for me, no change there.
But I would like to say it was one of best tracks to car specs.

We should of all been right next to each other come the end of the race.

I would like to see this track in the BTCC-9 line up really
wasn't just that mate, it was the start too.

True-blue can I give you a tip.

Do what Skeng and Ian do take your time.
Your one of the best drivers out there but you will fight.
Skeng and Ian will push for a mistake out of you, just look how they win.
Place them back off the grid and there past all before we know it.

Add patiance to your driving skill and your be winning alot more.
Yes I brake before the car in front or try to get it close to it.
Draft means braking at the same time car behind hits car in front, even if 10 foot behind.

Report all things I think maybe report this to skeng as rolo not around but I'm sure he be looking at all reports.
Reports and pens not a bad thing, drivers will learn by there mistakes and become better drivers from them.

Also keep rants off forum, you play online with Ian and Skeng alot talk to them.

True-blue can I give you a tip.

Do what Skeng and Ian do take your time.
Your one of the best drivers out there but you will fight.
Skeng and Ian will push for a mistake out of you, just look how they win.
Place them back off the grid and there past all before we know it.

Add patiance to your driving skill and your be winning alot more.
Yes I brake before the car in front or try to get it close to it.
Draft means braking at the same time car behind hits car in front, even if 10 foot behind.

Report all things I think maybe report this to skeng as rolo not around but I'm sure he be looking at all reports.
Reports and pens not a bad thing, drivers will learn by there mistakes and become better drivers from them.

Also keep rants off forum, you play online with Ian and Skeng alot talk to them.
Yeah I know mate and lately I have done that, but look what happens when I do wait, I can do it when i'm racing with you, ian or skeng, but some people can't do the same back unfortunately :(

Reports goto race Stewards not in here.

But guys remember the car in front brakes before the car in front of them.
There room for respect but we also want to keep racing real.

Watch real BTCC racing there always that guy happy to give that FR car a little drift action lol

being a plato fan I cant like neal lol, but he's talented, however shedden is terrible. in my house we refer to it as a 'shedden shunt' because he is always doing it :lol:
hahaha, they're as bad as each other! there's always a Honda sending a BMW (usually Collard) sideways at most races

We missed this, well done Skeng on hosting the race.
Hope rolo sorts the problems out soon, if your BT like me maybe get your line tested.

My outside line was breaking ended up breaking.
BT guy came round told me your line broken from to houses away and you need to pay for it?
What I need to pay £130? no he said that the call out charge add 2 hours labour to it!

£330 min

Went on mobile phone for a BT rant I won.
Got 2014 big cable now running from number 11 to mine, not the old 1950 thing lol.
For free not the £330 as told, I don't know how I did it sometimes.

Sky gave me £200 once for my problems I need to rant more I guess lol

We missed this, well done Skeng on hosting the race.
Hope rolo sorts the problems out soon, if your BT like me maybe get your line tested.

My outside line was breaking ended up breaking.
BT guy came round told me your line broken from to houses away and you need to pay for it?
What I need to pay £130? no he said that the call out charge add 2 hours labour to it!

£330 min

Went on mobile phone for a BT rant I won.
Got 2014 big cable now running from number 11 to mine, not the old 1950 thing lol.
For free not the £330 as told, I don't know how I did it sometimes.

Sky gave me £200 once for my problems I need to rant more I guess lol

I used to have BT, they said if theres a problem, first they try to get it fixed by telling you what to do on the phone then they send someone over, and if it turns out it was your fault (wires, setup etc. is wrong) then they will charge 150pounds and if its a fault with the line then its free, a guy has come around twice whilst I was with BT and O2, and on both occasions it was the line so I paid nothing and now its all good now, got Fiber broadband with EE :D

My sister was with BT nope nothing wrong with your lines.
She left bt went to sky they fixed the phone line, problem was on the pole.

She hates BT, my problem was simply I lost phone and fiber.
Line was broken out side my land it was broken two houses away and some BT guy telling me it my fault?

I ranted your the ones who need to give me the line if you not going to give me it you broken the agreement.

They sorted it the next morning, even got my main line in changed.
Plus all old wires removed, me got no jitter now days :)

Even my Virgin good now days lol

It was such a shame that Rolo had to miss the race, personally I would have been happy to postpone until Rolo got the problem fixed.

Rolo - if the problem isn't cured by tomorrow I'd be tempted to call your ISP and see what they have to say. Your speed and ping should be fine for gaming. You also need to try the PS3 with a wired connection, just to eliminate the PS3's wifi as the cause.

I'm cheap, AOL :D :lol:
That explains a lot. :lol:

Do the same with my kids (oh pls kids don't find me)

No luck there both got mobile phone that I PAY FOR.
There me at work and the text comes DAD this not working.

WOW I PAY FOR THIS FOR THIS CRAP.

Kids never sweet, well ok for the first two hours.
Then do a dump before you worked out how the nappie works.
Nice very nice, do I let my two girls forget it hmm no lol

I don't have a problem with my provider(that often). Well, once every three or four months we run into a problem.

The computer runs at 2.0-5.0(wireless) Mb/S, while the PS3 runs at 1.3(wired) Mb/s.

Back