<- BTCC-8 -> PleaseD1e Doubles Up! PAR Teams, Renault Manufacturers, canyondrifter IndependentsFinished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,698 comments
I was going to msg you after race 3 capn but i dcd out of the lobby.

Honestly there was nothing I could of done in that incident yesterday , stewards will review it and give their views.

I have made a decision: If bren is still able to go independent or find another team mate for this season
Then I...QUIT!
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/1-20-2014/psGm0_.gif

I'm gonna find somin else to do with my time on GTP, I have had far too many chances to make a new fresh start and improve, I rocket launched every one of them to smithereens, and like many times before and once again bren is gonna try to make me stay, sorry friend but I don't wanna do this anymore but I appreciate all that you've done to the fullest, my time here is done!

sorry if I've already caused any damage to the new season.
I may return 1 day if I'm allowed back in,
until then, keep up the good work rolo! :cheers:

If you're sure Stig.... been good to have you back these past couple of seasons - door is always open :cheers:

Hey Rolo, Tenderly is going to be running for LBM this season.

OK noted, I shall backdate the results from yesterday to reflect this.

Are you willing to team with me under Buffalo Motorsports?

Is this happening? This team set-up would kick in from Round 2.

If you're sure Stig.... been good to have you back these past couple of seasons - door is always open :cheers:

OK noted, I shall backdate the results from yesterday to reflect this.

Is this happening? This team set-up would kick in from Round 2.
got two offers gonna decide by sundays

I was going to msg you after race 3 capn but i dcd out of the lobby.

Honestly there was nothing I could of done in that incident yesterday , stewards will review it and give their views.

I'm not reporting anything just asking for a little more care.
I find myself trying to give cars more room for braking.
Really at the start when the pack tight as we know the chain reaction in braking, but this hard to do when others just block pass you up the inside.
As you braked a little sooner to not hit the car in front, the car behind goes for it lol.

Not looked at the reply from Weezy side as he said he got pushed up the inside of me.
(that happens alot as some not thinking of the chain reaction)
And I also had a feeling your move may of been more of a mistake.

I need to look at brendon in my reply as I'm sure he got a little lag spike, think Ian got some lag somewhere in one of the race night too.
(May of been pit lag or someone leaving)
Anyway me trying to be clean this season, so if I feel the car behind faster.
Then I'll try and let them pass, let canyon pass in race 2 and Ian I think.
But it where I can let faster players pass and not loss alot of time doing it.

Last edited:
I'm not reporting anything just asking for a little more care.
I find myself trying to give cars more room for braking.
Really at the start when the pack tight as we know the chain reaction in braking, but this hard to do when others just block pass you up the inside.
As you braked a little sooner to not hit the car in front, the car behind goes for it lol.

Not looked at the reply from Weezy side as he said he got pushed up the inside of me.
(that happens alot as some not thinking of the chain reaction)
And I also had a feeling your move may of been more of a mistake.

I need to look at brendon in my reply as I'm sure he got a little lag spike, think Ian got some lag somewhere in one of the race night too.
(May of been pit lag or someone leaving)
Anyway me trying to be clean this season, so if I feel the car behind faster.
Then I'll try and let them pass, let canyon pass in race 2 and Ian I think.
But it where I can let faster players pass and not loss alot of time doing it.

I always give care and when the incident occurred I think the only one braking was myself .

Brendon and yourself weren't exactly sticking to one lane or one side of the track , it was impossible to avoid the incident when brendon touched your car into the path of my car.

I always give care and when the incident occurred I think the only one braking was myself .

Brendon and yourself weren't exactly sticking to one lane or one side of the track , it was impossible to avoid the incident when brendon touched your car into the path of my car.
I was just trying to avoid going into back of everyone else ahead of me, so many calamities there

Well it was an iffy start to my season but race 2 was epic for me as I don't really like Laguna ... Race 3 was unfortunate that I got side swiped off on the first lap but accidents happen.. Mrbrendon was out of control so it wasn't really his fault from my point of view ... Just bad luck... I fought hard to catch up and made it to 11th... Nearly 10 th... So not too bad... Ill do better as the season gets going.. As I'm sure everyone else will improve as well... Well done

I feel a penalty coming my way, from what people have said, I have knocked 4 off ya off >.<
If you're using the wheel from now on you'll need to do some serious practice and get used to how it behaves. Can't really use the fact that you're on a new wheel as a reason/excuse. :lol: Get on that track boy. 👍

If you're using the wheel from now on you'll need to do some serious practice and get used to how it behaves. Can't really use the fact that you're on a new wheel as a reason/excuse. :lol: Get on that track boy. 👍
I have been on a lot today xD, and my excuse is I am not pushing enough, being I am trying to not overtake, xC and that's making me make errors, alot.

Results from Laguna Seca:

Race 1:

1. skengdigi
2. PleaseD1e
3. Weezy_7
4. rolo912011
5. blabla_
6. Street-King-07
7. canyondrifter
8. killa_kandy
9. Sig1611
10. True-blue-8
11. glenn_cullen
12. tenderly90
13. CptMadBean
14. TheOldStig
15. SmileyWRX
16. mrbrendon999 (warning)

Pole: PleaseD1e
Fastest Lap: Weezy_7 - 1:33.112
Lap Leaders: PleaseD1e, Weezy_7, rolo912011, skengdigi

Race 2:

1. PleaseD1e
2. canyondrifter​
3. rolo912011​
4. skengdigi​
5. Weezy_7​
6. killa_kandy​
7. CptMadBean​
8. Street-King-07​
9. Sig1611 (warning)​
10. glenn_cullen​
11. mrbrendon999​
12. tenderly90
SmileyWRX​
14. True-blue-8​
DNF. blabla_​
DNF. TheOldStig​

Fastest Lap: PleaseD1e - 1:33.289
Lap Leaders: CptMadBean
, canyondrifter, PleaseD1e, rolo912011

Race 3:

1. True-blue-8​
2. PleaseD1e​
3. blabla_​
4. rolo912011​
5. skengdigi​
6. Sig1611​
7. Weezy_7​
8. killa_kandy​
9. Street-King-07​
10. CptMadBean​
11. canyondrifter​
12. tenderly90
13. SmileyWRX​
14. mrbrendon999​
DNF. glenn_cullen​

Fastest Lap: PleaseD1e - 1:33.087
Lap Leaders: True-blue-8
----

Please PM me if you want your penalties explained, or to appeal. You have 24 hours from the time of this post to appeal penalties.

Points up shortly. 👍​

I'm annoyed at myself for not seeing my name there... Just means I'll have to work extra hard to get those points made up;)

And nah, keep it going this Thursday - football is not important! I don't want to have to have no other option than to watch it :lol:

Latest Points:

Drivers' Points:

S8DRIVERS150614_zps6f7a26d3.png

Teams' Points:

S8TEAMS150614_zpsc374790f.png

Manufacturers' Points:

S8MANUFACTURERS150614_zps1aab5c61.png

Independents' Points:

S8INDEPENDENTS150614_zpsc47f160a.png

---------

---------​

Next Round: Indy Road Course (26/06/14)
Laps: TBA

Pit Window: TBA

---------

Results:

1. Laguna Seca - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...seca-1-space-open.306584/page-48#post-9771157

---------​

NO RACE NEXT WEEK - ENGLAND GAME KICKS OFF 8PM UK.

Round 2 will be on 26th June (unless World Cup affects again).
Locked-in for Round 2: @Ian_83 @rolo912011 @canyondrifter @wiseguy007 @SkengD @DirtyNurbKing58 @iFuriousRacer @AudiMan2011 @Siggers @CptMadBean

Pre-Qualifying for Round 2: @kk20 @Malcolm Tucker @gtp_Tenderly @SmileyWRX @mrbrendon999 @Scaniabebe @samurai8juice @hurleyman24 @TayTheDay @Harsk100 @Furinkazen @xStretch- @Toshost @Tertiusfire @neljack @V8-Johnboy

Drivers on AWOL Warnings: Furinkazen, StretchY-, Toshost - miss the next round and you will be removed from the list.

Back