BTCC-9: Please see Post #305...Finished 

• Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 316 comments
I'd like to grab a Nissan spot if car choice is open 👍 I was hoping for more rwd options, I reckon you should chuck another one in there :sly:

I'd like to grab a Nissan spot if car choice is open 👍 I was hoping for more rwd options, I reckon you should chuck another one in there :sly:

Well probably not at the moment.. In the BTCC, it's mainly FWD Cars, with a handful of cars RWD.. Still, I think the Nissan will do you well, if I can't crash it then you'll be fine ;)

Last edited:
We'll probably not at the moment.. In the BTCC, it's mainly FWD Cars, with a handful of cars RWD.. Still, I think the Nissan will do you well, if I can't crash it then you'll be fine ;)
I love that car!!!

That's why I added it to the GTTCC list ages ago

I wish they'd add a decent MG :banghead:

We'll probably not at the moment.. In the BTCC, it's mainly FWD Cars, with a handful of cars RWD.. Still, I think the Nissan will do you well, if I can't crash it then you'll be fine ;)

I understand, just being cheeky lol :D Life-long BTCC fan here so I get why you wanna keep it as accurate to real life as possible 👍

btw are we gonna be using any aero?

Nice new graphics! Really presents a new chapter to the long running btcc series :)
Can you sign me up as an independent with the Atenza Sport 25Z for now plz?
Not done any tests so I might change before the season starts

BTW is there a limit for the number of drivers per car?

@Scaniabebe - there is another one. ;) Keep looking.

Try testing at a better track with a longer lap and a better mix of handling v's power. I hate Suzuka, but it's a good place to test as is Grand Valley Speedway.

I wish they'd add a decent MG :banghead:

The noise it makes would lead to every host banning it ;)

BTW is there a limit for the number of drivers per car?

Noted you down 👍
I'm thinking about it being 5 Drivers per Car as of now... But this is yet to be finalised...

@Scaniabebe - there is another one. ;) Keep looking.

Try testing at a better track with a longer lap and a better mix of handling v's power. I hate Suzuka, but it's a good place to test as is Grand Valley Speedway.

God damn it ;)
I'm looking at testing at Suzuka at some point today. Going to only really test at tracks that are going to be on the calendar...

How come only 1 rwd car ?

I reckon we should start lobbying for a 6th car :mischievous: I'm gonna buy all the cars today @Scaniabebe, are we using aero?

ProcedureampRules_zps1c67483c.jpg
^^I was in that pic before you cropped it lol :)

I reckon we should start lobbying for a 6th car :mischievous: I'm gonna buy all the cars today @Scaniabebe, are we using aero?

Right, I'll look into a possible 6th car... Stay tuned!
And yes, for cars that have Custom Aero Option (other than Focus ST) -these are the following:

Honda: F, C, D (Height: +1, Width: -10)
Mazda: F, C, D (Height: 0, Width: -10) - Note: Fit Sports Exhaust instead of Racing. Gives nearer to NGTC Sounds.
Nissan: F, C, D (Height: 0, Width: -5)
Renault F, C, D (Height: -, Width: -15) - Note: Fit Sports Exhaust instead of Racing. Gives nearer to NGTC Sounds.

NOTE: All Cars that have 1 Inch Up Option are being used. For Honda, use Stock Size Wheel Only.

I was in that pic before you cropped it lol :)

Well I'm not changing the image and moving it now :P

Last edited:
I would also like to make everyone aware that the car choices you make now will not be finalised. These are so we can have an idea of what cars are your preferred choice. When Official Car Selection begins, those who have taken part in helping BTCC-9 get underway will get Priority.

I would also like to make everyone aware that the car choices you make now will not be finalised. These are so we can have an idea of what cars are your preferred choice. When Official Car Selection begins, those who have taken part in helping BTCC-9 get underway will get Priority.
I've PM'd you on PSN about that car ;)

Ok me and SkengD will be teaming up again for this, but we may only be taking part as part time drivers.
Main reason is my shifts at work and I'm likey to miss about 4 meets :(

So it's CptMadBean and Skengdigi.
Team: Crash Dummies Racing (CDR)

Team colour should be (GT Fluorescence 006-w) that's yellow.
Race numbers if any skeng 41, mad 42.

Can the Integra type R (DC5) 04 be in the running?
If not then put me down for the Civic and provisionally for Skeng, have a feeling he want a FR car.

Me and @sibbystiggy will be teaming up! :) and possibly have a third driver on the way, watch this space...

Team: WSR
Colours: black body with red, green or yellow rims
Cars: TBC
Drivers: Me, Stig & TBC

@CptMadBean: I'll note you guys down as Reserves for now 👍

Can you use different cars in a team?

As an independent team, yes... But if there are Works Teams, then no.

Me and @sibbystiggy will be teaming up! :) and possibly have a third driver on the way, watch this space...

Noted 👍
But please be aware that there is a maximum of Two Drivers per Team. You can run things like how HSR run things, like with a Junior Team!

How do you know which is which? Is it asked for or is it a case of if you have a team with the same car then you become a works team?

It will all depend, elder drivers/teams will get priority on Works Status. For example, HSR will be a Works Team. There may be Works Teams and Independent Teams and Independent Drivers all in a manufacturer...

@1996mikey2412: By the Team Name of WSR, do you mean West Surrey Racing? :P

It will all depend, elder drivers/teams will get priority on Works Status. For example, HSR will be a Works Team. There may be Works Teams and Independent Teams and Independent Drivers all in a manufacturer...

@1996mikey2412: By the Team Name of WSR, do you mean West Surrey Racing? :P
Well, I planned to have the same team name as the BMW's in BTCC but I forgot whether they're called WSR or something else :lol:

Back