BTCC-9: Please see Post #305...Finished 

• Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 316 comments
Ok think I've got the civic sorted for testing, just testing questions now.
Do I run the car as it comes with tuning parts, think rear fin will be set at 15.

Rolo did give us a what part list and power setting and any weight sent to the rear.
And gear box just set to a max speed.

Ok think I've got the civic sorted for testing, just testing questions now.
Do I run the car as it comes with tuning parts, think rear fin will be set at 15.

Rolo did give us a what part list and power setting and any weight sent to the rear.
And gear box just set to a max speed.

Right... Let me clear this up...

All parts can be used on the cars unless specified otherwise.
I am working on updating the OP car wise with a more professional guide to what parts are going to be allowed/banned.

We're only on the second day of testing, therefore any specific parts that could be banned have not been decided upon yet.

Well in tuning parts you can't pick and you can not tell all to set there aero to say 15.
As you can't tell what there on or whats been fitted tuning wise.

I've only put on that rear fin as told to and all tuning parts fitted, weight added and power dropped to meet the targets.
No front aero no flat flooring, I only find they slow a car down anyway.
In must season event If I was to run a civic I would remove the rear aero to.

As I always find better times with out them, maybe I'm quick in a staight line lol.

Because of the time slot of the Mito Cup, I'd be able to race in it every week, but I'll only be able to race in the normal BTCC once or twice.

I'll take race number 20.

Because of the time slot of the Mito Cup, I'd be able to race in it every week, but I'll only be able to race in the normal BTCC once or twice.

I'll take race number 20.

Entries for the MiTO Cup have not opened yet... I think it's important that we get people interested on the Core Package first :P

Hi @Scaniabebe i edited my first post for racing number will take #22

Noted 👍

Me and @sibbystiggy will be teaming up! :) and possibly have a third driver on the way, watch this space...

Team: WSR
Colours: black body with red, green or yellow rims
Cars: TBC
Drivers: Me, Stig & TBC
As for the colour, black is too common, I was thinking light beige/gold with Pearlescent coloured wheels
it looks excellent on the mazda atm,
I'm not sure If I'll be sticking with the mazda but it fits well evenly in the middle of other competing cars with weight and power (not too much of one than the other)

I was hoping for a bmw option for this season :grumpy:

Since Capn can only race half the season I decided to join him and team up .

I will only race at the rounds Capn is racing

Had a little test with the civci round bands Indy mainly knocking around 0:47.2??
Lucky best lap 0:46.979.

Only took 50 laps to beat your time scania :embarrassed:

This using tuned all tuned parts and stage 1 tubro, power limiter set to 93.4.
Weight added and but ballast set to 0, my trans as standard fitted at 155 mph.
And areo set as standard 15.

Do we sign up as individual drivers or as Teams? If it's teams, how many drivers can we have on a team?

Do we sign up as individual drivers or as Teams? If it's teams, how many drivers can we have on a team?

If you want to sign up as an individual driver, you can do so and run in the Independent category. For teams it's usually 2 drivers per team.

^^ Possible for anybody to join? I would be Independent as I'm a loner on here haha, but keen to get into this! Depending which day the races fall on...

Better get my number and colour sorted then, #38 and Poo Brown please my good sir :)

@Scaniabebe ;)

^^ Possible for anybody to join? I would be Independent as I'm a loner on here haha, but keen to get into this! Depending which day the races fall on...

Previous seasons were run on a Thursday evening (7pm-ish GMT), I presume we're keeping the same slot

I'm thinking of joining!! Just wandering if the ford is still available?!? If not I'll take the Megane please!!

Dan_181295 / Danni_Boi181295 / TBC / TBC

Can I also have my number as #18 please when I choose my car!! Thank you

I'm thinking of joining!! Just wandering if the ford is still available?!? If not I'll take the Megane please!!

Dan_181295 / Danni_Boi181295 / TBC / TBC

Can I also have my number as #18 please when I choose my car!! Thank you

I'll put you down.. Welcome aboard 👍

After some time spent ensuring things would work correctly, and some further developments of the OP - I can officially announce that BMW will be returning this Season with the 135i! :cheers:

BMW_zps82229822.jpg

Latest Posts

Back