<- BTCC -> Honda Integra Cup Season 2 - rolo wins a title at the 13th attempt!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,178 comments
I'd be up for some GTA V shenanigans. đź‘Ť

I'm afraid that PD have royally screwed up with GT6, it has been problematic since day 1, not only are we still missing what should have been original (non DLC) content, but they've added more bugs to the game with each update. It's really poor.

GT6 can be a great game, it's just frustrating at times and it's putting people off. When it's working okay I really enjoy the game and love the racing.

If the GT5 servers were still running I'd happily continue the series on GT5 instead. :lol:
The GT5 servers have stopped running? :confused:

I'll probably be on GTA tonight. đź‘Ť I've had the GTA bug recently and I'm slowly ranking up too, I'd like to get to rank 100 and then I'll be a happy chap.

I'll probably be on GTA tonight. đź‘Ť I've had the GTA bug recently and I'm slowly ranking up too, I'd like to get to rank 100 and then I'll be a happy chap.
the loading crap?

I sorted mine :D

EDIT: I'll be on tomorrow I think, maybe later I don't know

the loading crap?
Not that kind of bug......the addicted bug, can't stop playing it. :lol: Bad choice of words on my part. :banghead:

I'm not all that great at the game, but that's because when it was launched the online mode wasn't all that good and I lost interest. The online mode is fairly stable for me now, no issues other than some lag at times and my inability to shoot straight.

Not that kind of bug......the addicted bug, can't stop playing it. :lol: Bad choice of words on my part. :banghead:

I'm not all that great at the game, but that's because when it was launched the online mode wasn't all that good and I lost interest. The online mode is fairly stable for me now, no issues other than some lag at times and my inability to shoot straight.
oh right lol, same :lol:

Once I'm on GTA Online I'll be on for hours and won't realise lol

I got bored of GTA Online due to the massive grind that needed to get anywhere if you're trying to get your favourite car.

I got bored of GTA Online due to the massive grind that needed to get anywhere if you're trying to get your favourite car.
Yeah the Super cars are expensive. I still don't have one, but I'm gettinmg there now, I've got 300k so I can probably buy one. Not too worried though, I've got a tuned Comet and it seems fast enough.

Yeah the Super cars are expensive. I still don't have one, but I'm gettinmg there now, I've got 300k so I can probably buy one. Not too worried though, I've got a tuned Comet and it seems fast enough.

Considering that I already have a Comet, a 9F, a Turismo R, an Adder, a Zentorno, a Massacro, a Surano, a Vacca and a Dubsta 6x6 on my main character, I'm pretty well kitted out and would need a lot more convincing to return rather than the odd GTP roadtrip.

Considering that I already have a Comet, a 9F, a Turismo R, an Adder, a Zentorno, a Massacro, a Surano, a Vacca and a Dubsta 6x6 on my main character, I'm pretty well kitted out and would need a lot more convincing to return rather than the odd GTP roadtrip.
wow:indiff:

I only have an Elegy RH8, a PCJ 600 and a Bucaneer lol

Elegy fast doe

I'm lacking pratice since I wasn't planning on racing but I'll be on tonight and be racing tomorrow if is has been fixed.

Last edited:
Back