A minor new update has been released for Gran Turismo 6 to address numerous glitches and bugs. Weighing in at 9.5MB, it includes the following documented changes:
- Fixed an issue where engine and other sound effects were not being played back correctly during online races.
- Fixed an issue where the system would occasionally freeze when 2 or more cars with additional gauges were racing against each other during an online race.
- Fixed an issue regarding the ability to download and play back replays from the Online Rankings board after entering an event.
- Fixed an issue where the game could potentially freeze when attempting to view a replay of an online race from the Gallery menu.
- Fixed an issue where the “Client” display systems could possibly freeze when using the Multi-Monitor function during an online race.
Although there is no new content supplied by the update, it will likely contain several undocumented changes. As always, keep an eye on our GT6 forums as our community scours the game to see if any surprises may have slipped into the code…
GT6 Photomode image by carfanatic45.