<- BTCC -> Honda Integra Cup Season 2 - rolo wins a title at the 13th attempt!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,178 comments
I may sign up as a reserve but having lots of running with real draft I can tell you it's more fun. Also with cars that have Downforce it's still plenty strong. In low powered road cars I still could gain enough to get level with the leading car.

Think I'm teaming up with Blue again, we not sure on colour.

But I like this one :)

Gemasolar_zps200a8542.jpg
this is going to be weird, i'm used to seeing you in a bright yellow Hyundai :embarrassed:

Sorry, missed this last night. I will be on tonight again from around half 9.

Added you to my PSN, maybe up for some testing later toninght.
But we got the last Btcc-8 race tonight, should be over by 20:45.

So maybe some hanger ons we also stil be about.

I would like to see this

4. Deep Forest - 09/10/14
5. Cote d'Azur - 13/11/14
6. Monza - 20/11/14
7. Grand Valley East - 27/11/14
8. Red Bull Ring - 04/12/14

Would be working round my shift, so I could then make all the races.
Just a months break I think poeple may not like.

But think if you did this we then be able to start Btcc-9 in Jan.
Loads of time for Btcc-9 pre-season testing, I'm just trying to look for all the plus side lol

can someone give me some reference on times on a couple tracks? Like you're ok at X you're fast at Y, on't bother at Z :D

i miss you guys i had so much fun in the past but i do not want to be a "mobile chicane" or cause problems overdriving myself.

I just think a week off mid-season would do us all some good. It gives us a chance to have a rest for a week, I actually didn't dislike the fact that Rolo's work meant we had a break. :lol: I think my Mrs appreciated the break too. 👍

I really do hope that this season is like the last Honda one-make, it was a cracking season and the success penalty gave everyone some hope of a win.

If having draft on weak ensures that we can have multiple winners this season then I'd say leave it as it is. If it's changed to 'real' then I think we'll see the guys with a success penalty still winning the races and I'd rather not have that.

Thing is with weak draft is, it's still too strong. When you can get a better exit out of the last bend on Nurb and still end up passed by t1 then something is wrong.

Also the guys with power penalty will be super easy to just draft by. At least with real they can defend it a little with better exits and corner speed.

It also means they will have to work really hard to pass when they have a power penalty.

Remembering these cars have Downforce so the effect will be stronger than just road cars like in Btcc.

Not to mention how much more fun it is to run in a pack. As there is no 3 wide draft induced nonsense etc. It makes tracks like Monza and others with long straights less draft heavy and more enjoyable.

Last edited:
Well after reading some of you guys lap times I decided to have a go... And I was amazed when I crossed the line at... 1:28.885

Would test withg real draft; we use it on gt300 and it works great. A stronger draft actually helps the faster penalized drivers to stick to the front isn't it so? ?_?

I'll run some laps online and if i'm not too slow or dangerous i might join up. I think i never properly raced that mignon version of motegi :D

Learning a track is always good lol

I just think a week off mid-season would do us all some good. It gives us a chance to have a rest for a week, I actually didn't dislike the fact that Rolo's work meant we had a break. :lol: I think my Mrs appreciated the break too. 👍

Problem is I would miss 3 races if there only a one week break

1. Motegi East - 18/09/14 can do
2. Cape Ring Inside - 25/09/14 can do
3. Fuji Speedway GT - 02/10/14 can do
4. Deep Forest - 09/10/14 can do

It then takes my shifts 4 weeks to get other Thursday off.
So no break I miss next 4 meets :(
One week break means I miss next 3 meets
Two week break miss next 2 meets

5. Cote d'Azur - 16/10/14
6. Monza - 23/10/14
7. Grand Valley East - 30/10/14
8. Red Bull Ring - 06/11/14

Back