<-BTCC-> Media Thread

Driver of the season (Please do not vote for self)

• street-king (chivas PAR)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • qrtintheshade (Team 'Murica)

• glenn_cullen (MTMsport racing)

• DR_Ingo (Race Craft motorsport)

• canyondrifter (PAR)

• True blue (DPR)

• CptMadBean (DPR)

• hurleyman (DPR)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bless em there all so innocent trust you to understand my dirty mind.:rolleyes::lol:x

184423.jpg

Remember I just moved here 3 yrs ago and pretty much spend too much time on ps3 so not much free time to explore the culture
*joke. ;)

You need to watch some episodes of 'Bottom'. I was addicted to watching it when I was younger, which probably explains a lot!!

if i'm honest i can't remember watching bottom (even though i'm young) but i love the young ones, still have the last episode recorded, funniest thing ever.
'phew, that was close' BOOOOOOOOM!
priceless :D

if i'm honest i can't remember watching bottom (even though i'm young) but i love the young ones, still have the last episode recorded, funniest thing ever.
'phew, that was close' BOOOOOOOOM!
priceless :D
Just google "watch bottom online" there all available. :)

RACE 2
After the thrilling opening race, the second race was highly anticipated, and with the reverse grid it promised to bring alot of action. As the lights turned off pole sitter brendon had a poor start, and the FR Hyundai of MadBean launched from 4th position to take the lead at the first corner. As the drivers approached the corkscrew, MadBean led, followed by brendon, stig and true. Stig braked too late, pushing brendon off the racing line, true took the opportunity and drove around the outside, only for stig to drive across the track, taking true off. He managed to recover, losing only one position. As the drivers crossed the line for the 2nd lap, MadBean had a comfortable lead. As they approached the corkscrew for the second time, Stig again out braked himself, as he came back onto the track, he touched the rear of gtp-tenderly's car, spinning him. Ian had taken advantage of the incidents and got pass stig into 3rd. It was time to chase MadBean and brendon down. As Ian pulled away from stig, true was still stuck behind, trying to find a way past. At the 4th corner, true went to the outside, as stig tried to power out, he lost control and swiped the innocent true, the car was damaged and all he could do was nurse it back home. Stig immediately retired the car and got on the plane back home. Meanwhile at the front MadBean was still leading, but canyon was closing in quick. brendon held the final podium spot but could only see the green megane of ian in his mirror, trying his best to make a pass and not lose time to his teammate. At the end of lap 4, mad began to slow down, his times no longer matching his PB, Canyon used this to his advantage and took the lead, at the same time ian squezzed pass brendon. The next two laps, Ian slowly hunted the two drivers in front down, and at the end of lap 6, he passed the sick hyundai, still struggling. Canyon pitted the end of lap 6, handing the lead to Ian. MadBean pitted the next lap, he stayed in the pits for a long time, as the mechanics gave the car a look over, where he went of on his way. At lap 8 Ian made his stop, but he clipped the barrior on the entry, as he left the pits, the two PAR drivers traded paint, it was anybody's win. Canyon lead with 4 laps to go. Team orders must have been in place, as neither driver let the other lead. Ian could be heard over the radio, 'Let me have a go, he's an independent, he will still win but we need the team points'. But Ian was told to keep his position, But the current world champ had other ideas. As they started the final lap, he went to the outside at turn 1, but canyon closed the door. The next 2 corners both drivers were side by side. At the 4th corner ian went to the outside, he braked early and let canyon take the apex, but used the cut back to power out of the corner up the hill, taking the lead. Canyon stayed behind, hoping to make a move at the last corner, but he ran wide at the penultimte corner, he lost control and slid into his team mate, but ian kept his cool, recovered the car and won, fist's pumping. As they got out of the car, neither driver spoke to one another, but ian's relief was clear.

'Wow, what a car' he said. 'It was a disappointing first race, and i wasn't looking forward to this one. I had a good start and made use of the incidents, i was praying my car wouldn't get wrecked'. When asked about the team orders he only shrugged. 'i'm the number one driver, i was faster, why can't i challenge for the lead?'

Although canyon had lost the lead, he was very happy. 'Laguna is not one of my best tracks, so i'm happy. I'm sure i'll pick up momentum during the season.'
'Anything you want to say to Ian?'
'well all i can say is multi 21. yeah, multi 21 mate.'

Peace has been restored in the PAR camp.

Street King has been paid this week, he's slowly getting tanked up on Irn Bru while receiving a Thai massage from an illegal immigrant.

Canyon has his mechanics tinkering with the suspension on his car after he found Ian's setting sheet 'lying around' in the teams tour bus.

Meanwhile Ian is STILL watching replays of last weeks racing and reminding everyone within earshot that he's the best. When will he ever shut up?

Peace has been restored in the PAR camp.

Street King has been paid this week, he's slowly getting tanked up on Irn Bru while receiving a Thai massage from an illegal immigrant.

Canyon has his mechanics tinkering with the suspension on his car after he found Ian's setting sheet 'lying around' in the teams tour bus.

Meanwhile Ian is STILL watching replays of last weeks racing and reminding everyone within earshot that he's the best. When will he ever shut up?
Lolwut

Me too, race 3 was tense! :lol: đź‘Ť
Meanwhile @Scaniabebe is still analysing my performances because he wants to be the better driver. :D
I thought that Scaniabebe had been abducted by aliens?

If he wants to be the better driver, the first thing he needs to do is turn up. :lol: Personally I think that you're the number 1 in Humberside Racing and the points table confirms it.

well this thread has certainly created some laughs.
will do race 3 after watching my beloved germany. i'll do a mid week news round up too. as i said any ideas or content give us a PM

RACE 3
All eyes were on the PAR drivers after their race 2 controversy. but the team principal must have gave them a firm talking to as both drivers were behaving respectfully, at least in front of the cameras.....
after his retirement in race 2 blabla started on pole, with true just behind. true kept his cool to blast past blabla at the start and slowly opened his lead. In the first few laps, a huge incident in the pack of cars occured, where brendon tapped MadBean's rear and sent him into a spin, skeng drove at mad and more chaos occured, again ian took advantage and climbed through the pack. The race remained fairly quiet, but ian took 2n from blabla, but was it too late to catch blue? On lap 7 blabla and ian pit, and true pitted on lap 9, where he got out ahead off ian, who again set fastest lap. after the incident skeng was involved in at the beginning, he too pit on lap 9, but he crashed on pit entry causing him to drop back from the 3rd place battle.

on the final lap sig was challenging blabla for 3rd, but rolo was closing fast. at the corkscrew sig went to the inside, but caught the gravel and spun. this allowed rolo to close, but he ran wide at the penultimate corner giving the 3rd place to blabla.

'Laguna is a bad track for me,' true said 'so im chuffed with a win after a disappointing first 2 races. i have practised my pit entry all week. its a shame glenn didn't finish'

Ian's second place meant he led the standings 'another 2 laps and i would of won. yes i could have closed that 8 second deficit in 2 laps, im just THAT good'.

blabla was overwhelmed with his 3rd place. 'this ford is incredible, a big thanks to the team. its just a shame that scania couldn't race, the car was lost at sea on its transport over here. please help our search, we believe ian is somehow involved, hes desperate to retain that title. #Where'sOurFord #KeepAnEyeOnIan '

Latest Posts

Back