BTCC Online Championship S3 - Season Finale: Grand Valley Speedway

  • Thread starter Thread starter rolo912011
  • 541 comments
  • 26,186 views

Which day of the week should the BTCCOC take place?

  • Monday

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Wednesday

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Thursday

    Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Friday

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Saturday

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday

    Votes: 5 41.7%

  • Total voters
    12
  • Poll closed .
Geeky, please notify him beforehand...
 
Ill be on tonight at 7 my lounge .

Eating some dinner then ill be on .
 
Last edited:
Track and Race 1 grid votes close in 24 hours time.
 
I'm pretty ill at the moment but hopefully I'll be fit enough to concentrate for 1-2 hours tommorow, not sure though
 
Online now , my lounge
 
Don't think I'll be on tonight mate, sorry :/
 
so far i got a best of mid 2.19... doesn't look good so far :/
 
Same time for me too , it really doesnt look good for the ff's . Ouch for us tomorrow

Offline now , made some setup changes and made some improvement.

Just worried about the end of the stints.
 
Last edited:
Audi times on softs are?
 
2 17s
 
Well, barely. My fastest was 2:17.997, so really we're talking low 2:18s.
 
I found some pace but I'm worried about tire wear

Raceday folks !!!!!
 
Last edited:
If there are two types of the same track (e.g. Grand Valley and Grand Valley East) in the 10, would you prefer to see both in, or just have one (which will be the more popular of the two), and bring in the 11th circuit to fill the space?
 
rolo912011
If there are two types of the same track (e.g. Grand Valley and Grand Valley East) in the 10, would you prefer to see both in, or just have one (which will be the more popular of the two), and bring in the 11th circuit to fill the space?

^^^^ How many votes have been submitted so far?
 
I've done mine!,

Think I only went with 1 of those......

Anyway, not really bothered with running Suzuka as I was going to be out, that 'could' well be changing in which case ill be racing however my times won't be as good as they could have been!
 
^^^^ How many votes have been submitted so far?

5 so far, including my own. Both you and Julle I think will vote before 7pm so that will be 7 in the end. A couple of drivers have abstained.

I've done mine!,

Think I only went with 1 of those......

Anyway, not really bothered with running Suzuka as I was going to be out, that 'could' well be changing in which case ill be racing however my times won't be as good as they could have been!

I'll put you on today's grid as a maybe. 👍
 
Expected grid numbers for today?
 
Expected grid numbers for today?

10-12 I reckon.

Were you agreeing with me on the 11th circuit point killa?
 
I didn't run many laps but i shaved off a few seconds pretty quickly .

Didn't get to test the medium tire but i doubt it will be used anyway.
 
10-12 I reckon.

Were you agreeing with me on the 11th circuit point killa?

Yeah I was. Doesnt make sense to have basically the same track in the same season...
 
Yeah I was. Doesnt make sense to have basically the same track in the same season...

OK then, this will be happening 👍 Only one variation of the same track will be in Season 4.
 
Last edited:
What times you bmw guys running ?
 
What times you bmw guys running ?

I done a 1:17.7 More time to be found in sector 1 and last chicane. The two degners are ballsy corners. Need to be more brave to find more time...
 
Your PM box is full killa, but cheers for voting 👍

Hopefully Julle and maybe Geeky will vote before the poll closes at 7pm.

I hope sc61 causes no issues tonight.
 
Your PM box is full killa, but cheers for voting 👍

Hopefully Julle and maybe Geeky will vote before the poll closes at 7pm.

I hope sc61 causes no issues tonight.

Thought he was banned this race?
 
He is, but there's no guarantees that he's got the message, so I hope he doesn't turn up and try to start the race. He can turn up in the lounge but he's not allowed to race. If he does try then it will be a kick for him and further penalty points.
 
Your PM box is full killa, but cheers for voting 👍

Hopefully Julle and maybe Geeky will vote before the poll closes at 7pm.

I hope sc61 causes no issues tonight.

I'll be voting, sorry for the wait.
 
Sc can always watch if he joins .
 
Sc can always watch if he joins .

Yeah that's true, and I'm fine with that 👍:)

----

Calendar and Race 1 Grid votes close in 60 minutes.
 
I'm running a bit late please wait :)
 
Back