BTCC Online Championship S3 - Season Finale: Grand Valley Speedway

  • Thread starter Thread starter rolo912011
  • 541 comments
  • 26,183 views

Which day of the week should the BTCCOC take place?

  • Monday

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Wednesday

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Thursday

    Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Friday

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Saturday

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday

    Votes: 5 41.7%

  • Total voters
    12
  • Poll closed .
I'm a couple of seconds off as well then... I'll do some practice later if I ever get my sodding work done
Please bare in mind how the races in tsukuba and SSR5 went....
Tsukuba was awesome
 
To be fair to Tsukuba, those races did go surprisingly well.. it did seem like people paid attention to the warnings, in the main.

If Tsukuba got back in for S4, there is always the option of using the bike chicane as well, if it helps cut speeds or whatever.

I doubt it will return though.
 
KK mentioned 53-52 tho

Yeah I think FF's could do 52's. Im setting mid to low 53's. This is a fairly high speed track. 3.2 miles covered in 100 seconds. When you consider suzuka is 3.6 miles and that takes roughly 150 seconds.
 
When it comes to the track vote - let's say Monza and Monza (Change Weather) are both inside the Top 10.

Would you prefer if I grouped all the votes for Monza in general together, or if we voted on which one of the two variations we wanted, then allowing the 11th-placed track into the calendar?
 
i was joking if you noticed while quoting me the trick would be unvealed :D
 
kk20
Yeah I think FF's could do 52's. Im setting mid to low 53's. This is a fairly high speed track. 3.2 miles covered in 100 seconds. When you consider suzuka is 3.6 miles and that takes roughly 150 seconds.

Geez
 
Looks like BTCC is moving to a Thursday then :)
 
If its moved to Thursdays, what time would it be?
 
If its moved to Thursdays, what time would it be?

Same as always, I expect. 7pm GMT 👍

That goes for pretty much every day I would imagine, unless people would like a time switch.

---------------

Testing a DLC VW Golf R at the moment (thanks to priesty for pointing that one out to me) . It's 4WD and appears, so far, to be much fairer in competitiveness with the field. One to watch for S4. It might just be the last car to make it in. 👍
 
Last edited:
Sweet, Thursdays are much better for me

The Golf R sounds interesting, I might have to download the DLC if we're including it in the list :) I do fancy changing car next season

1.55.7 at Tokyo btw, I reckon I might just be able to get into the 1.54s
 
54.5 my best at Tokyo, but generally doing 55s.
 
Might come on later and try
 
I might be about for abit as well, really need to practice as struggling here!:/
 
What time you guys want to meet online then ?
 
Well I'm on now if anybody wants to join.
 
Joining
 
rolo912011
My lounge, if you like.

We are in priestys lounge add priesty_lfc
 
On my way.
 
After having some discussions with a few of the drivers tonight, I've decided I'll be staying on as series 'leader'. Geeky will still be the host, but I'll carry on running the show.

However, after hearing demands for better stewarding, for Season 4 I would like a panel of 3 full-time stewards. If me and killa carry on, then we just need one more full-time steward. Decisions will need to be agreed by at least 2 stewards for them to stand. Applications to be a steward are now open, so get in touch if you'd like to be one.

For Season 4, new penalties will be introduced for inappropriate and disrespectful behaviour towards other drivers in the series. This includes public bitching between drivers. Each reported offence will carry a penalty of at least 2 points, and perhaps more depending on the perceived severity of the offence. At the end of the day, this is a game and we're here for a laugh. Let's respect each other and not take it too seriously 👍

Remember the Season 4 calendar vote is now open 👍
 
Last edited:
Also, please no life stories explaining why you left the track while everyone is racing. Really disturbing when preparing to brake and a paragraph of words appear. Please just explain on the thread. Strictly no typing while race is in session...
 
rolo912011
After having some discussions with a few of the drivers tonight, I've decided I'll be staying on as series 'leader'. Geeky will still be the host, but I'll carry on running the show.

However, after hearing demands for better stewarding, for Season 4 I would like a panel of 3 full-time stewards. If me and killa carry on, then we just need one more full-time steward. Decisions will need to be agreed by at least 2 stewards for them to stand. Applications to be a steward are now open, so get in touch if you'd like to be one.

For Season 4, new penalties will be introduced for inappropriate and disrespectful behaviour towards other drivers in the series. This includes public bitching between drivers. Each reported offence will carry a penalty of at least 2 points, and perhaps more depending on the perceived severity of the offence. At the end of the day, this is a game and we're here for a laugh. Let's respect each other and not take it too seriously 👍

Remember the Season 4 calendar vote is now open 👍

Lol I see that's mainly aimed at me :lol:
 
Applies to everyone. What's done is done, this affects the future.
 
Back