BTCC Online Championship S3 - Season Finale: Grand Valley Speedway

  • Thread starter Thread starter rolo912011
  • 541 comments
  • 26,191 views

Which day of the week should the BTCCOC take place?

  • Monday

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Wednesday

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Thursday

    Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Friday

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Saturday

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday

    Votes: 5 41.7%

  • Total voters
    12
  • Poll closed .
well i'm paying my due... iirc i had 4 warning in ssr5 and 2 on tsukuba... >_>
 
well i'm paying my due... iirc i had 4 warning in ssr5 and 2 on tsukuba... >_>


You don't have to vote for the race day, but I encourage you to vote for the track list. Make your opinion heard, and put in what you think are good tracks for pack racing. 👍
 
rallymorten
Can't find a better way to say it :)

How can the rules/previews be disappointing ?

Its basically the same as seasons before just more polished

Everyone voted for these tracks in season 3 so I don't see why the need for complaints .

I whine about my car and track all the time but i would never stop racing .
 
What tracks are looking likely at the mo rolo?
 
What tracks are looking likely at the mo rolo?

Far too early to say - I've only received one other vote apart from my own, so far. 👍
 
Ill send my vote this weekend
 
rolo912011
Far too early to say - I've only received one other vote apart from my own, so far. 👍

Only 1 lol
 
Only 1 lol

Yup, so far... just to remind everyone the vote closes on Friday 23rd November.

Options and information listed here.
 
Last edited:
rolo912011
Yup, so far... just to remind everyone the vote closes on Friday 23rd November.

Options and information listed here.

Rolo was your 54.2 without draft?
 
Yeah, it was while I wasn't near anyone else on track.
 
rolo912011
Yeah, it was while I wasn't near anyone else on track.

Cool, is there any corners or kerbs that are out of bounds or is it all classed as track?
 
Cool, is there any corners or kerbs that are out of bounds or is it all classed as track?

Don't really think there's anywhere you can cut here to be honest 👍

There is a pit exit line here, so watch out! :p :sly: ...it's quite far off line here though, so I think there will only be penalties if the exit is dangerous (i.e. don't swerve straight onto the racing line and keep to the right of the track)
 
rolo912011
Don't really think there's anywhere you can cut here to be honest 👍

There is a pit exit line here, so watch out! :p :sly:

After turn 2 there's a right hander which the car can go 4wheels off track, only reason I ask is because I don't use it but thought if others are then maybe I should be.
Plus just don't want to get banned for a silly reason!
 
After turn 2 there's a right hander which the car can go 4wheels off track, only reason I ask is because I don't use it but thought if others are then maybe I should be.
Plus just don't want to get banned for a silly reason!

I think you would lose a little time stuck up on the kerb than if you did the corner off the kerb.. maybe that's just me though.

I won't be looking out for it 👍
 
rolo912011
There is a pit exit line here, so watch out! :p :sly: ...it's quite far off line here though, so I think there will only be penalties if the exit is dangerous (i.e. don't swerve straight onto the racing line and keep to the right of the track)

Hang on a min this is diff from monza??
My exit was safe there.
But now it's changed.
 
Hang on a min this is diff from monza??
My exit was safe there.
But now it's changed.

Because at Monza the pit exit is more easily on the racing line and the line of those in the draft. At Tokyo it's quite far off the line, so as I say, as long as you don't dart to the left on exit and keep sensibly to the right, and out of the way, then there's no problems.

Things were probably a little too strict at Monza, but I don't want to be retrospectively be changing the outcome. That would open too many cans of worms.
 
rolo912011
Because at Monza the pit exit is more easily on the racing line and the line of those in the draft. At Tokyo it's quite far off the line, so as I say, as long as you don't dart to the left on exit and keep sensibly to the right, and out of the way, then there's no problems.

Things were probably a little too strict at Monza, but I don't want to be retrospectively be changing the outcome. That would open too many cans of worms.

:lol: pmsl
 

Whatever dude.

Anyway, I'm saying it now just to point it out. Pit exit lines will most likely be less strictly enforced from now on. As long as it's a safe exit then there shouldn't be any problems. I wouldn't advise crossing the width of the track onto the racing line though.
 
Deep breath now chaps.:nervous:
 
Deep breath now chaps.:nervous:

No need. Hopefully everyone knows the score about pit exits now. And to clarify, everything at Tokyo is track. I don't think there's any advantage to be gained anywhere.
 
Anyone gona be online tonight?

I should be on around 7pm
 
Last edited:
Yeah I'll come on most likely 👍
 
Let me know when ill join
 
Sorry just checking back
 
"A connection to the server could not be established"

Sitrep: GT5 buggered
 
"A connection to the server could not be established"

Sitrep: GT5 buggered

I get that, when i reset the game and my internet it normally fixes it.
 
Looking forward to the race tomorrow , hoping for some good results and hopefully 2 podiums
 
Back