I have been having a great time trying to collect all of the RUF's and this is the one to complete my collection. Please post any offers below and Thank You for your time.
I have been having a great time trying to collect all of the RUF's and this is the one to complete my collection. Please post any offers below and Thank You for your time.
I have this car but it is not 0/0/0. It is tuned to the max, painted black and has red rims. If you would like it for free and can wait a week (Tues 4th Sept) ill send it your way.
I have this car but it is not 0/0/0. It is tuned to the max, painted black and has red rims. If you would like it for free and can wait a week (Tues 4th Sept) ill send it your way.