Buffaloes and Beer (30 09 2008 - RSV1000R)

• Thread starter Ringo
  • 23 comments
BUFFALOES AND BEER
A Gran Turismo 4 Photo Gallery​

Well, I thought I'd come up with a more interesting title than "Ringo's gallery" or something like that. Comments are appreciated!

Last edited:
Nice work. Why do you call your gallery "Buffalos and Beer"? Do they even have buffalos in Thailand? :curious:

img0093sdo3.jpg
]

img0118srj4.jpg

Some great pics!

yeah man, the front end cien shot is awesome. Great reflection happenin there. Its cool to see someone that just started a gallery to have some real skills already. 👍

this is a great gallery. all the pics so far look awesome. i love the last Cien pic with the city backdrop. and the amuse r34 is very artistic, i love it. And it cool how u made the sc, cien and 300c look straight from a magazine. the miata pics in the newest update lokk great as well great job:tup:

Thanks for the comments! That 300C pic was taken at Seattle. Been busy lately so no updates. Here are some new shots. They still need a little bit more work but I just want to post something. Hope you like 'em :)

They look phenomenal dude. 👍👍 from me on that!!

One question I will ask though. How did you get the Midget II to wheelstand like that?? It looks so cool to me. :D

Thank you all for your comments :)

mafia_boy: It's on Trial Mountain, the turn before the finish line. If you hit the bump on the right hand side your car will fly.

I've gone back to my true love, motorcycles, so it's just Tourist Trophy for me now. I started working on some shots of the black Toyota race car but got bored. More coming later on, I hope.

Ok I hope the mods won't be too angry about this but the TT section is pretty dead so I'm posting these here:

Aprilia RSV1000R

Made these on an extended lunch break :) Hope ya like 'em.

Back