Bugatti Veyron Successor: Chiron

Saw it at the FoS and I must say that it's a very good looking car. It genuinely looks as expensive as it is, unlike the Veyron.

Pictures from Goodwood... I'll take two please...

SAM_0523.JPG

SAM_0524.JPG

SAM_0525.JPG

According to a post on Instagram, customers aren't allowed to order a Chiron in black and orange, the colors used for the World Record Edition of the Veyron. This could mean a WRE is in the works.

According to a post on Instagram, customers aren't allowed to order a Chiron in black and orange, the colors used for the World Record Edition of the Veyron. This could mean a WRE is in the works.
Expecting mental speed and horsepower figures if that should really be the case.

Wait. I thought Chiron customers were only allowed to pick from ~6 pre-selected color combinations from Bugatti. :confused:

Dan
Wait. I thought Chiron customers were only allowed to pick from ~6 pre-selected color combinations from Bugatti. :confused:

No the options are virtually endless. Hell there's a handful or colored carbon options along with all the various paints. Plus two tone or monotone, and you can get the accent line in various metal finishes and anodized colors as well as painted options.

The window cowl can be specced whatever color, the mirrors can be two tone or monotone, the underside of the rear spoiler can be specced in a different color than the top etc

And these are all standard options anyone can choose.

No the options are virtually endless. Hell there's a handful or colored carbon options along with all the various paints. Plus two tone or monotone, and you can get the accent line in various metal finishes and anodized colors as well as painted options.

The window cowl can be specced whatever color, the mirrors can be two tone or monotone, the underside of the rear spoiler can be specced in a different color than the top etc

And these are all standard options anyone can choose.

Huh. That's weird. I thought it was limited because of the press release.

Dan
Huh. That's weird. I thought it was limited because of the press release.

I know I'm missing a bunch as well. I was just trying to name some oddball things to show the level of individuality Bugatti offers to it's customers. The interior has no shortage of customization either.

Speaking of which I hope someone has the balls to order the green carbon. It'll look so sexy.

To be fair Bugatti's CF quality is second to none, and you can get multiple colors.

Standard interior color choices, and what/where materials can be optioned.

d4IrLao.jpg

Last edited:
"...We don't even want to know the final price."

Well I do, and probably a ton of other readers, too. Great journalism.

Back