Bugatti VGT? #imaginEBugatti (Update 15/9: So many screenshots!)

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 1,061 comments
The Veyron's actually a pretty safe car for it's PP, it's really fast and you have to mind that when going into corners but braking makes it so easy to turn due to how loose it gets.

People are just salty about S-5

I've never experienced what you've described. It's always felt too restrictive and hard to break traction.

When I used to test it it was very easy to break loose under hard braking. I haven't played in a while so I might be wrong, but the Veyron is actually pretty good.

The Veyron's actually a pretty safe car for it's PP, it's really fast and you have to mind that when going into corners but braking makes it so easy to turn due to how loose it gets.

People are just salty about S-5

Yup. I think the very S-5 is probably what gave it a bad name in most people's minds.
That devil S-5.

The Veyron puts impossible amounts of power down very quickly for a car with road car levels of downforce, which catches you off guard on the track. It's pretty tricky to master because of this.

This Chiron based VGT car has the benefits of a full racing car aero package so naturally it can carry much more grip into corners. So I don't see how this Veyron comparison holds any water.

This phrase annoys me so much that it's not even funny.

Firstly, I'm pretty sure that you haven't driven a Veyron outside of a video game, and secondly, why is it bad? Is it because of 'understeer'? Because lets be real, people seem forget that the car has in excess of 1000hp, so you'll be gathering speed and going into corners much faster than a normal car.
I actually know how to drive a veyron. I used to open 'ring rooms where we would run across the track in supercars, and I almost always won because of its stupidly fast acceleration. Thing is, 90% of players don't know how to drive it.

Lastly, why should I drive a veyron in real life? The bugatti VGT is fictional isn't it?

Why does everyone care about it so much? The actual veyron is bad, and this is just a racecar veyron.
Case closed

Why exactly do you think no one should care?

Also, this isn't a "Racecar Veyron", its a Vision GT based on the upcoming Chiron.

The bugatti VGT is fictional isn't it?

I actually know how to drive a veyron. I used to open 'ring rooms where we would run across the track in supercars, and I almost always won because of its stupidly fast acceleration. Thing is, 90% of players don't know how to drive it.
So you're calling it bad... Why?

Lastly, why should I drive a veyron in real life? The bugatti VGT is fictional isn'
Because you said the Veyron is bad, not the VGT.

Among my first posts on this thread are about the fact that they've actually bilt the entire thing and raced it around selected courses, we can find arond the net footage of a P1 GTR going around a track but can't actually find any of the Bugatti VGT. What if they want to actually race it? It wouldn't surprise me to see this beast on the grid during the next Nurburgring 24 or LeMans.

Among my first posts on this thread are about the fact that they've actually bilt the entire thing and raced it around selected courses, we can find arond the net footage of a P1 GTR going around a track but can't actually find any of the Bugatti VGT. What if they want to actually race it? It wouldn't surprise me to see this beast on the grid during the next Nurburgring 24 or LeMans.

Unfortunately, its less like the 24 Hour specials and more like the Zonda R in that it more or less is in no way compliant to the regulations.

Unfortunately, its less like the 24 Hour specials and more like the Zonda R in that it more or less is in no way compliant to the regulations.
or the SCG 01, exactly what i had in mind, curious to see if the next Geneva Autoshow will have other and newer VGT than the Bugatti.

Guys I've been away from all the Gran Turismo news for quite some time (I've been on Mars) and my only question is...

Is the Bug Vision GT actually in the game?

By the way, I asked GT's facebook another dumb question few days ago about VGT and that's what I got.
Not a good answer at all but maybe anyone would like to see it.
Безымянный.png

Latest Posts

Back