Bugatti VGT? #imaginEBugatti (Update 15/9: So many screenshots!)

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 1,061 comments
Does look like an Aero catch, and there's one opposite it too, pretty sure this represents the engine cover as I posted earlier.

qrcCK.jpg

It's for shovelling away all the ******** Kaz & PD has fed us over 15 years about GT being a REAL driving simulator....

Joke... I love the series really :)

Currently bouncing off walls while chasing rabbits :)

I didn't expect a VGT, and once again I'm truly disappointed by GT6's general shortsightedness toward DLC. I'll rather drive another Suzuki Cervo than these "visionary" space machines. I suppose that speaks volumes, but each to his own.

I didn't expect a VGT, and once again I'm truly disappointed by GT6's general shortsightedness toward DLC. I'll rather drive another Suzuki Cervo than these "visionary" space machines. I suppose that speaks volumes, but each to his own.
We won't be getting paid DLC it appears. We gotta wait for the next game for an update on tracks and cars.

I hope this thing will be able to turn more easily than the Veyron did. In a game where most tracks have slow-speed turns, the Veyron was useless because of its size and weight.

I hope this thing will be able to turn more easily than the Veyron did. In a game where most tracks have slow-speed turns, the Veyron was useless because of its size and weight.

Which is funny considering its compact, which in theory should've helped it with turning :lol:

Early brake in is immediately the most helpful thing to have when driving one fast, after that it's just about as good as any McLaren F1/Huayra.

Perhaps but on the purely stock front it's not really that much of a big deal to drive, not the best either but you get that already.

I really can't remember any updates without VGTs in it... :boggled: we've had so many VGT update that it's starting to look like every update is actually a VGT that didn't make day 1.
I don't think they ever intended to have all of them in the game on day 1, it was more like 1 a month, but things didn't go too smoothly.

No.

The full thing will be revealed next month:

As I said:
Actually since they've been hinting about their project each day, it sounds like they will release a teaser trailer to their project tomorrow. I'm really surprise at how smart I am with this #ImagineEBugatti discussion. *Also please do not believe in that Illuminati Joke I made about how much horsepower the Bugatti VGT will have. It was made just for fun. It may not sound funny but in a way to me it sounded kinda good for the amount of detail put into it.*

Bugatti VGT? Nice. Now let's hope it isn't a 2,500 HP monster.

I don't think they ever intended to have all of them in the game on day 1, it was more like 1 a month, but things didn't go too smoothly.
I know, I'm just saying having VGTs in pretty much every update makes it feels like B-Spec/Course Maker, things that they're adding with update because it couldn't make day 1. I'm not saying that PD said that VGT should have been in the game since day 1 or that it should've been there since day one.

I just think that they should've waited to collect them all before adding them to the game. I'm talking for myself here because I don't know how you feel about it, but it feels like PD think that adding VGTs in pretty much every update makes up for the lack of interesting content and to say well you had stuff while waiting for the Course Maker.

Back