Bugatti VGT? #imaginEBugatti (Update 15/9: So many screenshots!)

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 1,061 comments
Thought I'd elaborate on what @MrYasser did.

Of course, it's just mindless speculation on my part, but it was kind of fun anyway. Please excuse the 'rough around the edges' type sketch quality.

:D
The rear kind of reminds me of the new Ford GT.
2016-Ford-Gt40-photograph.jpg

First of all, @ToyGTone, while I understand your dissapointment with some of the people here, most of the names you mentioned were just joking around, they were not really serious. Some were indeed "serious", which explains why a certain someone here is on my ignore list (do not worry, it is not you, but that person is mentioned on your list). And sorry if I may sound too blunt, but expecting the things you have mentioned to change now is perhaps expecting too much. If you do not like what some write here, you may as well add them to your ignore list, because telling them to change won't really change the current status all that much.

Now, onto the topic of this thread;

Thought I'd elaborate on what @MrYasser did.

Of course, it's just mindless speculation on my part, but it was kind of fun anyway. Please excuse the 'rough around the edges' type sketch quality.

:D

Never mind the "rough around the edges" quality, that render couldn't really suit the car's blue part any better, Nessy. Fantastic work on your part, no wonder you have so many design sketches under your belt. 👍

I am curious as to why you used mostly sharp lines and only kept the front end with a more rounded shape, care to develop the reason as to why you chose to do so a bit more?

LMP are boring...
GT3 are boring...
GT cars are boring...
Race car sucks...
PD logic...
We won't get any update in XXX month...
Meme thread is a total disease...
GT6 sucks...
Callmedan...
Sparky...
Who cares...
GTR with Bentley livery...
How original...
Mr gumpy...
Your boring...
Lulz...
Ford VGT...
Makes no sense...
PDland...
LMSvette....

....etc

Well...everyone gets a disrespect from me in this thread...
(Except just few guys).

If you came here just for whining about GT6...etc then why you are in this subforum or even in GTP anyway?

Aren't we a touchy one :)

Chill fella, I said after my quote that I was having a giggle & I'm sure a few others on here are aswell, they're just a little pissed that after all this quiet time all we get is a picture of a blue spade :)

Again I'll say "it will probably be a bloody good motor" which I'm looking forward to.

Aren't we a touchy one :)

Chill fella, I said after my quote that I was having a giggle & I'm sure a few others on here are aswell, they're just a little pissed that after all this quiet time all we get is a picture of a blue spade :)

Thought it looked a bit like a wind mast myself, too.

Very soon. :lol:
No when everyone stops hyping up the course maker. :lol:
LMP are boring...
GT3 are boring...
GT cars are boring...
Race car sucks...
PD logic...
GT6 sucks...
Callmedan...
Sparky...
Who cares...
How original...
Mr gumpy...
Your boring...
Lulz...
Ford VGT...
Makes no sense...
PDland...
LMSvette....

....etc

Well...everyone gets a disrespect from me in this thread...
(Except just few guys).

If you came here just for whining about GT6...etc then why you are in this subforum or even in GTP anyway?
Well this thread went downhill... :rolleyes:

LMP are boring...
GT3 are boring...
GT cars are boring...
Race car sucks...
PD logic...
GT6 sucks...
Callmedan...
Sparky...
Who cares...
How original...
Mr gumpy...
Your boring...
Lulz...
Ford VGT...
Makes no sense...
PDland...
LMSvette....
I'm not in the list!!
abby-masterchef-junior.gif

Anyway, sorry for the dumb level of my posts lately :lol:

Back on topic, I'm really hyped for this one VGT, I loved the prevoius GT3/LM styled VGT such as the Toyota and the Lexus, and if you asked me "would you like to drive a big bad Bug GT race car in GT6" I'd have answered hell yes!! :cheers:

First of all, @ToyGToneNever mind the "rough around the edges" quality, that render couldn't really suit the car's blue part any better, Nessy. Fantastic work on your part, no wonder you have so many design sketches under your belt. 👍

I am curious as to why you used mostly sharp lines and only kept the front end with a more rounded shape, care to develop the reason as to why you chose to do so a bit more?
Thanks man. 👍 As for the sharp lines and rounded shapes. To be honest, I didn't really think about those aspects when I was drawing it. If I were to do it again i'd probably make those parts flow better.

Care to put it into the OP? :)
Sure. I'd be honoured. 👍

Large picture from Facebook.

Can't tell which is the angle of that shot, but it's obvious that it is the rear wing. An interestingly shaped rear wing as well, there is an "EB" logo painted in lighter blue within that section (you may have to do a double take to spot it, but it's there).

Also, red, white and blue stripes; much like Peugeot, Bugatti is planning to showcase their nationality...

Last edited:
I'm putting my imagination to work here and I'm thinking of some sort of supercar like the Peugeot but elevated to full GT racecar, but also designed futuristically like the Mazda LM55 is an LMP-1.

Can't tell which is the angle of that shot, but it's obvious that it is the rear wing. An interesting shaped rear wing as well, there is an "EB" painted in lighter blue within that section (you may have to do a double take to spot it, but it's there).

Also, red, white and blue stripes; much like Peugeot, Bugatti is planning to showcase their nationality...

Rotate the picture so the red white Blue stripes are pointing directly upwards. Its a shot of the vertical of the rear wing. And part of the rear quarter panel, possible window? Having it that way matches the shadow of the other picture. So with that someone with a comptuer could mirror the image to create the whole wing now and maybe roof shape.

Rotate the picture so the red white Blue stripes are pointing directly upwards. Its a shot of the vertical of the rear wing. And part of the rear quarter panel, possible window? Having it that way matches the shadow of the other picture. So with that someone with a comptuer could mirror the image to create the whole wing now and maybe roof shape.

Hmm, I see, thanks for clarifying that. So in essence, it's a vertical shot of one rear wing tip, rotated sideways, correct? As for the rest, it is definitely a side section of the car, maybe the quarter panel, maybe the side window. As for which is which, I don't really have a clear idea.

Perspective of that photo is looking up the vertical endplate/support for the right rear of the wing. The main element of the wing is the section running to the bottom center of the picture.

I'd guess that the darker, curved section of carbon fiber is a wheel cover of some kind. Wing design seems very LMP-like.

I say it was a kerb height view looking up as the car has driven by, you can see the rear wing end plate and the curve black blob on the right of the picture will be the right rear tyre shrouded at the rear by bodywork.

So pretty much what everyone else thinks!

Back