Bugatti VGT? #imaginEBugatti (Update 15/9: So many screenshots!)

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 1,061 comments
Looking up from the base of the wing...

Imagine EB wing rotated again.jpg

I've been keeping a good eye on Bugatti's Twitter page lately. Plus I told @Jordan about it so expect a possible news article about it sometime today or tomorrow.
I'm sure Jordan knows pretty much everything about it by now, he's just not allowed to tell us. And one little teaser image isn't worthy of a whole news page.

Comparing the front I can virtually see that there is the classic arch shaped radiator shape in between the two struts where the splitter is hung from on the nose of the car.

(Yes, I know you can't see it. but this is mindless speculation and I just made a rather nice Chicken Tikka with some crazy Lebanese spices.)

From what I see, the new teaser does bore some similarities with the Veyron. However, it also has sharper, more angular lines by comparison. I do wonder where and how the front grille is placed; there is a gap between the front splitter and the body of the car, with a black pillar linking both together...

Did they confirm that it is a race car? I know they made mention of it being "realistic", whatever that means nowadays in GT-land... but I'm hoping for a street car.

It has a tow hook, large carbon fiber splitter, huge wing, winglets on the fenders. Nope, totally not a racecar.
Hmmm..For some reason, when I clicked my "Alert" to this thread it brought me to the post right above mine when the person said "Really hyped for this one...Bugatti LM Race Car incominggg". I didn't realize that there were newer posts that I've not seen.

Now that I've seen the winglets and tow hook, I agree that it's definitely starting to look like a race car. :(

Back