Bugatti VGT? #imaginEBugatti (Update 15/9: So many screenshots!)

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 1,061 comments
Will the car be release this week??????????

Is there any maintenance arriving????

Show is next week, starting on Thursday specifically. If we're gonna have an update, next week is it.

I'm not sure if both the Hyundai and Bugatti are being publicly revealed at the show on the same day or not, but I'd expect a notification of maintenance at some point for a time/day shortly after that.

Someone's gone and predicted how the Chiron will look based on the VGT:

http://www.topgear.com/car-news/concept/could-bugattis-veyron-successor-look
Nice! Like i said remove the racing ornaments and probably Chiron.

4521382247_f069d3953a_z.jpg

Close enough? :lol:
Midget III with 1000HP Laser Power!

Troll Car X.

Nice! Like i said remove the racing ornaments and probably Chiron.

Problem is, that's a front-engine car he did and not rear engined like the VGT.

Also, pretty sure the covered cars someone posted in another thread are closer to it then the VGT is.

I think It would be interesting if the Bugatti VGT was less powerful than the veyron.

The Veyron Is a 8.0-liter turbo-quad W-16 engine and the weight of the engein is around 400kg.

I think it will weight around 1 390kg because of the weight of the engein.

I expect to see less power from the Bugatti VGT than the Veyron because runing less power in real life could make the engein take more time before it overheats up or reducing the chance of engein failures because, by looking at the car it looks like a futuristic 24H of Le Mans car but, there is a bigger chance that the VGT will have over 1000hp.

Whatever happens to this VGT it's still a tribute to there old race cars.

I'm not sure if both the Hyundai and Bugatti are being publicly revealed at the show on the same day or not, but I'd expect a notification of maintenance at some point for a time/day shortly after that.
No idea here either.

Do we take this as the reveal?

P000031827_E000047254.jpg

Bugatti's is also on the 15th ... 12:05 - 12:20

As far as the public is concerned though, the show is 17th - 27th.

Those would be the reveals... on the same day. It's very possible an update and maintenance arrive on that day, but I wouldn't take that as confirmation of anything actually happening. An update couldn't even come a few weeks later.

The actual itinerary for the shows press conferences has Hyundai down as 11:30 - 11:45.
(Not 11:15 - 11:45 as in that pic.)

So just 15 mins. apparently.
Same as Bugatti.

Every 'exhibitor' is the same.
With a full schedule over 2 days (15th -16th)

Bit confused regarding the short time period. :confused:
But that's what it says.

The actual itinerary for the shows press conferences has Hyundai down as 11:30 - 11:45.
(Not 11:15 - 11:45 as in that pic.)

So just 15 mins. apparently.
Same as Bugatti.

Every 'exhibitor' is the same.
With a full schedule over 2 days (15th -16th)

Bit confused regarding the short time period. :confused:
But that's what it says.
No point in investing so much time and money for a virtual car that will have almost no impact on their company other than to waste resources. (At least IMO)

No point in investing so much time and money for a virtual car that will have almost no impact on their company other than to waste resources. (At least IMO)
I'm not sure what your post is referring to.
It reads as just a general statement, not really referring to anything in my post at all.

But in-case I've misunderstood, let me just say this.
That press conference isn't just for the Hyundai Vision GT.
The press conference is for everything Hyundai at the Frankfurt Motor Show, including their 'N' sub-brand.

In other words, everything you see in the links below.
http://brand.hyundai.com/en/space/motor-shows/frankfurt-motor-show.do
http://brand.hyundai.com/en/challenge/for-technology/n.do

No idea here either.

Do we take this as the reveal?

P000031827_E000047254.jpg

Bugatti's is also on the 15th ... 12:05 - 12:20

As far as the public is concerned though, the show is 17th - 27th.
Are these going to be live streamed on youtube?

I don't think it'll be slow though
The 350PP Copen I used for Comfort Soft kei car racing on GT6 was far from slow. It's just that all these mammoth-tired, monstrous-powered, mega-aero'd futuristic LMP-style racers and, even worse, experimental machines (though I do get a kick out of driving the Chaparral, if I'm honest) are just so yawn inspiring. I want something much more approachable that isn't so far beyond reality.

The press conferences/reveals for the Bugatti and the Hyundai.
Ahhh...Okay. I guess I'm not really all that excited since I'm not a big fan of the VGT cars. Although, I am interested in seeing the final specs to the Bugatti.

I just hope that the Bugatti isn't ~1800hp.

The 350PP Copen I used for Comfort Soft kei car racing on GT6 was far from slow. It's just that all these mammoth-tired, monstrous-powered, mega-aero'd futuristic LMP-style racers and, even worse, experimental machines (though I do get a kick out of driving the Chaparral, if I'm honest) are just so yawn inspiring. I want something much more approachable that isn't so far beyond reality.

True. It would be better if a lot of the upcoming VGTs are more varied in terms of performance. Like the Mini and the Alpine (The 2 lowest in PP)

Are these going to be live streamed on youtube?
I have no clue about YouTube.

I'm not the best at finding free live streaming though.
I seem to always find sites that require you to log in.
Such as this one for Hyundai.
http://whatislive.de/events/hyundai-iaa-2015-livestream_17

I notice though that the IAA Facebook page is saying a lot about all the manufacturers streaming times.
It may be worthwhile keeping an eye on those posts for links.
https://www.facebook.com/IAAMesse

It could not be, because of the weight that ads to the car. But now it's pretty much confirmed.
Exactly, I noticed in one of the interior photos.
And by the look of it, we might get an airbrake too.

Back