Bugatti VGT? #imaginEBugatti (Update 15/9: So many screenshots!)

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 1,061 comments
So we will have a DRS-aided Bugatti car, huh? Correct me if I am wrong, but this does mark the very first time that GT6 has had a DRS system in one of its car, yes? It should be interesting to know how will it work; will it be deployed automatically? Will we have control over it a la Tomahawk's brake flaps?

In the meantime, additional information from the link which Norma has posted; the car will be capable of hitting speeds in excess of 400 km/h, and it indeed has the W16 engine.

The engineers have calculated that the Bugatti Vision Gran Turismo can drive at over 400 kph (250 mph) on four sections of the virtual Le Mans track. "With our extreme speed on the long straights, we could make up for any disadvantages on the bends, and would then be as quick in the virtual world as the fastest real-life LMP1 race car, which, unlike us in the video game, naturally needs to comply with all FIA and ACO regulations," explains Umbach.

To attain that performance goal, the Bugatti Vision Gran Turismo too is driven by a W16 engine, which delivers incredible power to all four wheels.

Bugatti-Vision_Gran_Turismo_Concept_2015_1280x960_wallpaper_26.jpg

MFW I realize this isn't going to be in the game.

200_s.gif

Beautiful!
But the pictures of the car driving on the tracks are not from GT6. The protruding parts of the car like wing mirrors reflect of the car's body.

Based on the fact that it took this long, and that they are really showing off the interior a lot, I think we may just see one.

Now he only have to know when this beauty comes to GT6 right?!?!?!?!?

It'll either come during the Frankfurt Motor Show, or the week after. Somewhere near its presentation date in Frankfurt is the best possible guess at this point...

As for the interior thing, I am taking all this "interior pictures" with a large truck of salt. Yes, Bugatti is drawing a lot of attention to it, even going as far as to make a detachable steering wheel, but the odds are still slim knowing the previous backstory with fixed roof VGTs and lack of detailed interiors. Sorry to be the more pessimistic guy here, but I cannot help it.

I have to say, the proportions of the car look really well-executed. It's not over the top, such as the Infiniti when it became a real-life scale model. It's plausible enough to pass as a real-life Bugatti racecar, and it's also quite shiny, haha.

You got to be kidding, it can actually move under its own power? It's not just a "roller"? This car is a box of surprises, it has to be said... Then again, it does have the same engine as the Veyron (techincally), so it might be that which is powering it. Or perhaps it can actually be the future powertrain of the Chiron underneath that body.

The VW Roadster VGT moved under it's own power as well when it was revealed at Worthersee. The Bug was probably built on an unused Veyron chassis or something.

The VW Roadster VGT moved under it's own power as well when it was revealed at Worthersee. The Bug was probably built on an unused Veyron chassis or something.

Indeed, that fact bypassed me. And the possiblity of the chassis being either a repaired (and unused)/leftover Veyron chassis is plausible, but does Bugatti actually have the possession of such thing?

You got to be kidding, it can actually move under its own power? It's not just a "roller"? This car is a box of surprises, it has to be said... Then again, it does have the same engine as the Veyron (techincally), so it might be that which is powering it. Or perhaps it can actually be the future powertrain of the Chiron underneath that body.
Oh yes. ;)
The road/show car is powered by the W16 engine, it produces 1200hp. Estimated top speed? 440 kph. Damn...

Oh yes. ;)
The road/show car is powered by the W16 engine, it produces 1200hp. Estimated top speed? 440 kph. Damn...

Bloody hell. Bugatti isn't pulling their punches, the car is around 4 miles faster than the Henessey Venom GT, and the power is within the exact same zone as the Veyron SS. It is feasible within real-life automotive standards, or at least so I think.

It looks like a Spark Model.

Do explain?

Back