Bugatti's Baby is The Cutest Way to Spend $34,000

Germany
Potsdam-Germany
Loonie_GTRP
Handmade leather seats? Silver badges? I feel sorry for the poor kid, who needs THIS as a present to feel loved by it's parents...

kikie

I'm here
Premium
Belgium
in the land of stupidity
The most important part of the article.

Like bigger Bugattis, the Baby also comes with a “Speed Key”. This unleashes the full 10kW (13.4hp) fury of the car’s motors, and also removes the speed limiter.

MaxxyPaxxy
It looks fun as hell. :dopey: I wonder if there are any similar "toys" that can fit an adult and go as fast but aren't as expensive? :drool:

Germany
Germany
Handmade leather seats? Silver badges? I feel sorry for the poor kid, who needs THIS as a present to feel loved by it's parents...
I feel sorry for the person who thinks a kid getting nice things from his rich parents means that its the only way for said kid to feel loved.

I dunno why are you so negative about it. This looks SICK. If i was a kid, i'd definitely want one of those

Sure, it is immensely overpriced, but hey, if i was a millionaire with kids, i wouldn't mind buying one for my children. Hell, I'd have bought one for myself if i could fit in :lol:

Australia
Brisbane, Australia
Chameleon9000
I dunno why are you so negative about it. This looks SICK. If i was a kid, i'd definitely want one of those

Sure, it is immensely overpriced, but hey, if i was a millionaire with kids, i wouldn't mind buying one for my children. Hell, I'd have bought one for myself if i could fit in :lol:
No I was mocking being negative about it hahahaha. I'm with you.

MaxxyPaxxy

I'd buy one for myself and I'm not a kid. Well, maybe I really am. :D Surely if it has an "adult mode" it can fit an adult? It seems to be about the same size as an old Honda S series car.

United States
a baby, candy, it's like taking.
TexRex72
Surely if it has an "adult mode" it can fit an adult?
That's what I'm given to understand.

From the article
There’s a few differences between the Baby II and the first car. It’s slightly scaled up for a start, to 75% of the original. This allows adults — or at least those that can squeeze in — to drive it in addition to the children for whom they’re pretending to buy it.

Australia
Western Sydney
mustafur
I would suspect most will be bought by people who will just collect it rather then use it for their kid.