Bugatti's Baby is The Cutest Way to Spend $34,000

Handmade leather seats? Silver badges? I feel sorry for the poor kid, who needs THIS as a present to feel loved by it's parents...

Handmade leather seats? Silver badges? I feel sorry for the poor kid, who needs THIS as a present to feel loved by it's parents...
I feel sorry for the person who thinks a kid getting nice things from his rich parents means that its the only way for said kid to feel loved.

I dunno why are you so negative about it. This looks SICK. If i was a kid, i'd definitely want one of those

Sure, it is immensely overpriced, but hey, if i was a millionaire with kids, i wouldn't mind buying one for my children. Hell, I'd have bought one for myself if i could fit in :lol:

I dunno why are you so negative about it. This looks SICK. If i was a kid, i'd definitely want one of those

Sure, it is immensely overpriced, but hey, if i was a millionaire with kids, i wouldn't mind buying one for my children. Hell, I'd have bought one for myself if i could fit in :lol:
No I was mocking being negative about it hahahaha. I'm with you.

I'd buy one for myself and I'm not a kid. Well, maybe I really am. :D Surely if it has an "adult mode" it can fit an adult? It seems to be about the same size as an old Honda S series car.

Surely if it has an "adult mode" it can fit an adult?
That's what I'm given to understand.

From the article
There’s a few differences between the Baby II and the first car. It’s slightly scaled up for a start, to 75% of the original. This allows adults — or at least those that can squeeze in — to drive it in addition to the children for whom they’re pretending to buy it.

I would suspect most will be bought by people who will just collect it rather then use it for their kid.

Latest Posts

Back