building a veyron

  • Thread starter Thread starter Holdenhsvgtsr
  • 11 comments
  • 829 views
could you please find an english version but other than that, very interesting
 
Aaaah that car sounds so amazing! That guy was speaking english so I'd Imagine that there is an english version.


:drool:
 
Intresting video but i still hate that car.
 
So much beauty, so much carbon fiber!


Maybe I'll understand the video in a couple years after I finish taking German. ;)

Edit: I want a high res picture of it drifting in the snow. :drool:
 
Sweet. Didnt understand a word of it but... sweet. :crazy:
 
Wow, very cool video. That white/black one is by far the best color combination I've seen.

And the SIZE of that engine block, heads, and cams is just mind blowing. Seriously, that block was freaking HUGE.
 
awsome video! i did follow it for some times. German sounds like dutch lol.
 
Back