BurnoutLogic - The Official Thread

• Thread starter Doomotron
  • 297 comments
Turns out I cannot promise anything for this week either. There's been a change of schedule here as well.

I may be online, but I'll see if I can make it to the lobby if times get scheduled pretty rapidly.

So I'll be doing a few Rocket League matches by the looks of it first, but will make it eventually...

So... after about a 6-7 hour session (we got about 5 something hours of footage)... yep, the lobby's closed!

Great fun had by all, @rallymorten should get some good videos up... hopefully (providing his computer does not blow up in the process)!

Good news!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Sorry for not having the videos done yet, I haven't had the time to do what I wanted to do with them and with this new GTA update (Tempesta is more bae than ever), that's not looking likely to change right now :lol:

Sorry for not having the videos done yet, I haven't had the time to do what I wanted to do with them and with this new GTA update (Tempesta is more bae than ever), that's not looking likely to change right now :lol:

I hate you GTA.

Why don't you give us a Carbon X12?!

Also any challenge ideas?

Last edited:

Does it look like what it does in BP?

This is the game that got me into online racing with other people that came to be friends. It all started here for me.

I'm surprised the servers are still online! I'd love to get in on this at some point!! :cheers:

This is the game that got me into online racing with other people that came to be friends. It all started here for me.

I'm surprised the servers are still online! I'd love to get in on this at some point!! :cheers:

You can join in, all you need to do is:

1. Add me at my PSN: INF_Mike458
2. (optional, but highly recommended) Create a skype account and PM me your skype details.

Lobby should be opening any minute now.

You can join in, all you need to do is:

1. Add me at my PSN: INF_Mike458
2. (optional, but highly recommended) Create a skype account and PM me your skype details.

Lobby should be opening any minute now.

Friend request sent. Will do the Skype thing later.

Man I forgot how much time and effort I put into this game. It was all I played for a while! Hawker Carbon was my go-to!

Lobby will open after my controller stops acting up...

Friend request sent. Will do the Skype thing later.

Man I forgot how much time and effort I put into this game. It was all I played for a while! Hawker Carbon was my go-to!

Also accepted.

Back