BurnoutLogic - The Official Thread

• Thread starter Doomotron
  • 297 comments
Might be able to take part tonight, will probably get on earlier than that if that's the case.

Will also see if I can stream it instead, in which case I'll leave a link. Still not quite sure how everything works regarding our voices being picked up or not when doing a Skype call, but I think what I did last time worked.

Might be able to take part tonight, will probably get on earlier than that if that's the case.

Will also see if I can stream it instead, in which case I'll leave a link. Still not quite sure how everything works regarding our voices being picked up or not when doing a Skype call, but I think what I did last time worked.

If we use headsets as well it will be recorded. However, whichever way you put it, uploading it to YouTube simply would be the easiest option and the most amount of people would be able to watch it.. (I'm sure you have a YouTube channel)

EDIT
I'm going to make it at nine thirty Paris time as earlier my PS3 was overheating so I want to let it cool down.

EDIT 2
Now it's going to be at 10pm Paris time. Use Google to find out when that is (I believe I am 6 hours ahead of you but I can't be sure).

Last edited:
My christmas present to the #BurnoutLogic community: nearly five hours of us messing around. From the session on December 9.

No idea why YT decided that's the default thumbnail, but I honestly see no reason to change it.

May I just note that now we're called BurnoutLogic, no hashtag. :gtpflag:

My christmas present to the #BurnoutLogic community: nearly five hours of us messing around. From the session on December 9.

No idea why YT decided that's the default thumbnail, but I honestly see no reason to change it.

Audio quality from me is... crap TBH. Will try and get my proper mic ready for the next session on possibly December 30th. This will be a marathon session (hopefully) that will last a WHILE...

(also sorry for my cringy voice)

Last edited:

Just explaining the double-posting rule.

Can I join y'all?

Here's how to join BurnoutLogic:

• You need Burnout Paradise on PS3. We will eventually expand to other platforms but not at the moment.
  • Add @Mike458 on PSN and PM him your Skype details and that stuff (If you do not have a Skype account you will have to create one).
  • Optional, but very useful: get all the DLC plus Time Savers Pack for BP. This will make it much easier for us to do sessions.
  • We also recommend using a headset so we can talk to each other in the session. Although once you join a session you'll be invited to the BurnoutLogic text chat, it is much easierand quicker to just use a headset.

This was quoted from the OP.

A lobby will be opening in about 26 minutes, so please create a skype account and send me your skype details ASAP!
Sent my Skype details on a PSN PM and will be sending them here right now. I'm about to eat dinner, so I'll join the lobby right after that!

Back