BurnoutLogic - The Official Thread

• Thread starter Doomotron
  • 297 comments
You can put me down as probable. I should be able to play for couple of hours at least as long as my little brother doesn't want the Playstation at that exact time instead.

You can put me down as probable. I should be able to play for couple of hours at least as long as my little brother doesn't want the Playstation at that exact time instead.

Please be on Skype if possible. It's a hell of a lot more reliable than PSN chat (as we've seen before...).

@Michelin @Carbonox @JASON_ROCKS1998 @rallymorten @Doomotron @AudiMan2011 @JayOTT

Lobby will be hosted TONIGHT @ 6 PM. PLEASE REPLY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!

Also this happened:

https://postimg.org/image/sjeaf7tmh/

Five-thousand miles.

Last edited:
JayAttemptsToStuntRun.gif

MaldoCrash.gif

I may or may not host a lobby Friday at 6 PM... maybe. I will most likely not however as I need to get ready for my possible solo attempt at the Daytona 24 Hours on iRacing. If I do host the lobby, it will be because I have found a team that I can race with.

My phone will be getting sent away to get fixed this Friday so if I get it back before the lobby opens (not likely) then I'll join, but if not I'll just wait until the next one.

It's most likely a yes from me again, with the same caveat as before;
as long as my little brother doesn't want the Playstation at that exact time instead.
And hopefully I can avoid making the same mistake I made last time by not knowing what the next planned event was and wasting everyone's time. I apologise again for that...

I do finally have access to my PS3, but on the other hand I won't have any access to Skype and I may not have access to a mic. I'm not sure what the requirements are for joining now but if Skype is one of them then I won't be able to join.

I do finally have access to my PS3, but on the other hand I won't have any access to Skype and I may not have access to a mic. I'm not sure what the requirements are for joining now but if Skype is one of them then I won't be able to join.

Sadly Skype is one of the requirements (as PSN's voice chat is kinda broken).

Sadly Skype is one of the requirements (as PSN's voice chat is kinda broken).

That's a shame. Would've liked to play with you all but even if I could get Skype working I wouldn't be able to use my mic, since I have to connect my headset to my PS3 anyway.

Back