C/S tyres on Supercars PART 3, ????? at ASCARI! Thursday 12th June, 8.30pm BSTOpen 

• Thread starter Zolon32
  • 99 comments
I will try and get online this evening, from about 830, for some practice and general messing about. If you fancy joining me send an fr and jump in!

I'll see if I can club the wife over the head and get a bit of 'me time' chaps and join you. Can't guarantee I won't hop on with Senna's Lotus on C/S for a quick spin, it's bloody marvellous!

Cheers Zo.

Hopefully, I'll be able to participate in this one, I'll look forward to racing with all of you :) Even if I'll be dead last most of the time lol.

managed 3 laps this morning and diddnt finish a single one clean. Ive realised that i dont have a clue how to drive this circuit!

If anyone is up for it, I'm hoping to be online on Friday night with a lobby running the 2013 Le Sarthe circuit and a pp limit of 650. Be great if you'd be up for joining me with any LMP cars you may care to drive, whether running the 60's Le Mans cars from Ford, Ferrari and Jaguar, group C beasts, right up to the more modern LMP1s from Peugeot and Audi.

To keep the traction levels where we like them, I'll restrict to RH tyres. :0)

Hope to catch you on Friday!

(ps Sorry Zo if it feels like I'm hi-jacking your thread but enjoyed the racing with you guys the other night so much and its cool to find a group of people who race so cleanly, sadly not always the case in open public lobbies.)

May also be on tonight if anyone fancies some practice in the Aventador around Ascari!

No problem Ant.

Sorry for no updates lately chaps, my life got really busy for a while. What a shock that was.

Anyway, looking at the response/comments in respect of the Aventador at Ascari, I have the feeling that I might have gone a bit over the top on the difficult combo front. It's no fun if people are............. well.............. having no fun. With that in mind, as long as there are no serious objections, we might find our selves driving a less grunty/heavy motor. Suzuki GSX-R or the Honda NSX Proto used in a Seasonal at Spa a few months ago spring to mind. Stock and on C/S of course. Comments anyone?

Cheers, Zo.

Not much stock car racing on Comfort Tyres about these days, thought some of you guys might appreciate this.

👍

Sorry I was unable to race AGAIN, I needed a new router :/ Now that I have a new one, I really hope this time, I'll be able to join the next race! Sorry, everyone :(

Did I miss this race? For some reason I thought it was going to be later this month, like this coming week! Doh!

Back