Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legendary
  • 10,323 comments
  • 486,420 views
[youtubehd]_iuB3tqMrpA[/youtubehd]
Booster Justice 2 :cool:

Language warning at the end.
 
I've seen that one. I wonder who does the voiceover with that monster truck commercial voice. :lol:
 
I've seen that one. I wonder who does the voiceover with that monster truck commercial voice. :lol:

Half of that was UT announcer, I think some of it was also Duke Nukem voice stuff.

What honestly impressed me more was him taking out air support with the RPG...
 
His skills with the RPG impressed me too, I've *never* seen someone take down choppers from that range with one before :eek:
 
I couldn't hit you with an RPG. Not from more than 20 feet away. :lol:
 
That RPG shot at 8:20 so ish in the video was amazing... haha
 
Great stuff with that video! 👍 Very impressive on taking out the air support with the RPG.
 
We had a mini GTP clan going on XBL with breakpoint, empty space and myself. We won most games, but last one, breakpoint had to sit out, and we lost by 1 kill! For my last kill, this guy was coming around the building I'm in to get me, I knew he was coming, so rather than meeting him head to head, I waited around the corner, camping in the blind spot. Time ran out as I got two rounds in him. :rolleyes:

Funny thing about this match, I was on the move early parts of the game. Other team was crafty campers hiding in the bushes, in the corners, etc. Taking me out with assault rifles as I walked into their sights.

Match took a turn, and we went up by a good margin when I got trapped by the sewer thing. They all try to come get me, and I had no where to hide. Somehow, they had no idea I was "still" there, over, and over, and over, and over. :lol: Pretty soon, within a minute, I had harrier & a pave low up.

Unfortunately, we got overtaken in the last minute. I had three games like that though. Start out 1 & 7 or something, but finish with a k/d of at least 3. Go figure! :dopey:

P.S. I thought I was done for the night, but I forgot I had laundry to put in the dryer. :p If any X360 guys wanna play, I'll be on in a little bit for some TDMs.
 
It was weird, match or two before we met up I had went that 43-3 on Karachi and then it fell apart and you left and the next match went 24-2 and then you got back on and it went downhill once again. I was trying to get you to meet me where I was to get the care packages from my emergency drop I was throwing, ES got them :) You get more points for sharing them unless they are something like AC or chopper gunner.
 
If you share them, I take it the guy that took it gets the kills yeah?
Just wondering after some a-hole stole my Chopper Gunner care package :irked:
 
There was only one that I got that wasn't a uav ... And the predator missile got a double kill iirc
 
RAGEEEEEEEEEE.

So I got a Nuke about half way through a Domination game, GW, on Sub base. I let the scores go up a bit more to get some extra kills and towards the end guess what happens...

The Host lags and the game crashes and I don't get to call it in.

RAGEEEEEE
 
That is one of the risks, I have had that happen, dont worry mate.

I was also a few off a nuke tonight and my mate rings up asking how to do some science for his assignment so that he can get it out of the way and go for a nuke tonight (in his dreams of course). I did tell him that I lost a nuke because I was kind enough to help but whatever, school first :/.
 
Well, to add insult to injury, so to speak, my internet has now crapped out (on the neighbors at the moment). And it did it while I was 22 and 0 on scrapyard, needing only 3 more for that nuke. It is like all the powers in the 'verse are working to keep me from getting a nuke again.
 
I finally hit level 70 tonight. I'm going to work my way through that and finally hit my first prestige later. I also finally got my ACR mastery this morning.
 
i got one more spec-op down. three star breach and clear. getting past the wall of flash banged shield users was a pita.
 
The lawsuit filed against Activision by two ex-Infinity Ward leads alleges that the publisher of its Modern Warfare games carried out an "Orwellian," "pre-ordained" investigation designed to "manufacture a basis to fire" them in order to avoid paying them bonuses.

That suit, filed in the Los Angeles Superior Court on March 3, was filed by founders Jason West and Vince Zampella in an attempt to be paid royalties earned from the release of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and to regain rights to the Modern Warfare line of games.

West and Zampella's lawsuit claims that Activision is simply trying to withhold (or reduce) bonus payment on the billion dollar selling Modern Warfare 2. In a dig at the publisher's CEO Bobby Kotick, the suit notes this is "not surprising, given that Activision is run by a CEO who has been publicly quoted as believing that the best way to run a videogame studio is to engender a culture of 'skepticism, pessimism, and fear' and who prefers to pay his lawyers instead of his employees."

The two are seeking "in excess of $36 million" in damages.

In the suit, Infinity Ward's ousted founders claim that Activision refused to honor its agreements with the development studio, agreements that granted the Call of Duty creators creative authority over "any Call of Duty game set in the post-Vietnam era, the near future or the distant future" and any title under the Modern Warfare brand. No such game, the suit reads, "can be commercially released without the written consent of West and Zampella."

That agreement, legally a Memorandum of Understanding, was signed by West, Zampella, and Activision Publishing president Mike Griffith in March of 2008. That MOU, the lawsuit explains, was signed to induce the two to continue as co-heads of Infinity Ward, grant certain royalty arrangements for Modern Warfare 2 sales and games built on Infinity Ward's technology, and to "ensure that Infinity Ward employees received rewards for their hard work."

The suit against Activision contends that the publisher opted not to honor the MOU or West and Zampella's employment agreement, but to "launch a pre-textual investigation?to create a basis to fire the two co-heads of Infinity Ward before the first Modern Warfare 2 royalty payment would be paid..."

"From the very beginning, it was clear that the purpose of the investigation was not to uncover any facts concerning any actual wrongdoing, but to manufacture a basis to fire West and Zampella," the lawsuit reads.

West and Zampella claim that the publisher refused to explain the basis of the investigation, insisting "in Orwellian fashion" that the two "already have a clear understanding of what they have or have not done."

"Anything less than their full cooperation with the inquisition would constitute 'insubordination," which would justify the firing of Zampella and West.

"Activision conducted the investigation in a manner designed to maximize the inconvenience and anxiety it would cause West and Zampella," the lawsuit claims, alleging that the two were "interrogated for over six hours in a windowless conference room" and that other Infinity Ward employees were "brought?to tears" by Activision investigators.
Let the mudslinging begin... this is going to get very messy.
 
I just hope all this mess doesn't effect map packs and add-ons in general for MW2.....


 
That would be horrible. If I have to play one more game on estate I'm gonna lose it...
 
I hate scrapyard and highrise with a passion, especially highrise. If highrise doesn't get skipped I back out, unless I'm playing with people then I just hide somewhere with coldblooded and ninja so I don't have to play the horrible map....
 
i like high rise personally. good snipping map though i never knew how to get on the yellow beams until a couple days ago.
 
I like Highrise, it's good for sniping. I would try and get to the rooftop of the building, but would fall off almost everytime trying to grab the yellow window washer and when I do, I get shot on my way up. I've never made it up there before though. The other side where you climb the yellow beam and go inside the building, I've gotten up there once, but was quickly killed by an enemy who was following me.
 
I somewhat like highrise because of the lower levels letting you run around from spawn to spawn. I also find that you can get some easy kills if you are on the outside ledge in the middle. Its not my favorite map but I don't hate it.
 
Had stopped for a while but finally just leveled to 40 and have been working with the M16 for awhile. This thing needs a red dot / holographic scope, but it's pretty efficient after that (and with Stopping Power). I love it's long range accuracy and lack of recoil.
 
Been mixing up the assault rifles today. I'm undecided over the TAR-21, I sorta like it's close range ability but at normal assault rifle range it's not as good as the ACR. The F2000 is extremely accurate providing you aim at their feet first, it's impossible to even burst fire it without pointing at the sky.
 
The ACR is great. I'll miss it when I prestige. The iron sights aren't nearly as bad as most other guns and its super easy to use. Its everything I like about the M4 but better.
 
I've been liking the ACR with the ACOG sight a ton recently, and unlocked the thermal scope again and had some amazing games with that.

From,
Chris.
 
I really don't like the thermal scope for anything other than a sniper class. Personal preference I guess but I tend to use either the irons or a holographic sight. The acog seems to add more visual recoil to most guns.
 
Back