Camouflaged Corvette C7

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if people with little rain clouds over their head wouldn't act like pillocks.

Not sure what you're talking about there but I just found it funny you were chastising new members when you're still one yourself.

Not sure what you're talking about there but I just found it funny you were chastising new members when you're still one yourself.

Yes, that may be true I'll admit. But I actually aim to coexist with all those who have been here much longer, as I use the English language to the best of my abilities and try to actually have intelligent conversations on here. That being said, I truly don't want to bash heads with you, or anybody else. If I were older, I would've been on GTP much sooner than a few months ago.

Back on topic: it seems as though we aren't getting it as a 2 year present. So is it possible for Christmas, or will we not get this concept until the real one is actually unveiled? SpartanUK seems to know this, but his suggestions are so vague that I doubt anybody has truly decoded any of the things he's said at this point.

I'm sure we'll get the concept before the real one is announced, it'd be rather pointless otherwise. Sometime next month seems highly likely.

I'm sure we'll get the concept before the real one is announced, it'd be rather pointless otherwise. Sometime next month seems highly likely.

That's what I was predicting, although its hard to speculate when it's PD that's the subject.

Any possibility we'll get a Citroen GT like Teasers from PD anytime soon for the C7? Would seemingly do an equal job of building hype.

I still reckon I'm right that Kaz will give it to us for Christmas. That'll be sweet. I've got the Academy Edition competition to look forward to on the 1st of January too.

Yeah Im thinking Christmas or a little bit before that even.

I think saying that we could get it before Christmas is a bit hopeful. I would have to put my money on a Christmas Day release.

that comment is shallow and perdantic. you must be bored more than most. :cheers:

The AUP (site rules) matters here, otherwise GTP would be filled with kids (it's a gaming site after all) typing "lmoa xDDDD".

And it's either talking about the C7 or resurrecting the memes thread.

wrxvas
that comment is shallow and perdantic. you must be bored more than most. :cheers:

Nothing shallow about reminding about the aup.

He only mentioned it because a admin will not be as easy about it.

oh my days i asked a genuine question that was meet with sarcastic comments after that then he started on my grammer. Iam in wrong i must be rules are rules because i made a slip up nail the rules to my back but forget the sarcasim , if you cant tell iam being sarcastic .... way off topic sorry please continue

There are only 831 messages in this thread (before this one), considering there are thousands of active members it really isn't that many posts.

I'm not sure if this has been linked or not yet, but if there's any doubt about this, there shouldn't be. The official Gran Turismo facebook has 2 posts about the new 'Vette. One is a link to MotoGamesTV's youtube video which shows the "screen saver" of the tarp covered 'Vette. The second is a video produced by Chevy that's a teaser commercial for the new 'Vette.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gran-Turismo/16562850047 is the address.

That's a fan page, not the official Gran Turismo page.
Edit: maybe not.

I was getting that feeling as I looked at it but who is in charge of it? It doesn't look like PD has anything to do with it.

I think they do, it might just not be stated. Kaz's personal FB shows that he "likes" the page I linked to. Hard to say I guess but it seems legit to me.

There is one post that says "if there is any doubt PDI are the best developers..." or something very close to that. I doubt PD would write that about themselves.

There is one post that says "if there is any doubt PDI are the best developers..." or something very close to that. I doubt PD would write that about themselves.

I saw that too. I'd like to believe that was just a typo because the rest of the posts they make seem pretty official. Timing of posts is pretty spot on with official GT announcements and it's the most liked Gran Turismo page on facebook.

There's one for Gran Turismo 5 specifically that has almost 2 million likes, but it clearly states a contact e-mail address at a gmail account, so that one's not official. Also, it states in the "about" section that GT5 has "37 cars". Clearly, it's not well maintained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back