Camouflaged Corvette C7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm forty and I have a tent in my lap about this one. :scared:

From a tent wrapped around the C7? I'm curious but nothing more so far until this image is confirmed to be real.

Edit, mildly excited now.

That proves it.

I'm guessing the C7 Corvette gets the same treatment the R35 GTR did during Prologue.

oA4R0.gif

Well that pretty much confirms what I thought. I don't know who you are edwinpr, but I love you.

Also your user is curious. Edwin PR

It's because my name is Edwin and I live in Puerto Rico :P
But yeah,I was surprised when I saw it too after waiting like 30 minutes.

I am... very happy. Man, this is bloody hell awesomesauce with cherry on the top of the chantily!

:lol:

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

So this is PD's response to a certain other game getting the Viper early? Well played then.

It's got a cover over it XD

I don't get why they'd bother modelling a cover unless its a new type of car unveiling they're going to do when you buy a car now instead of the driving it towards the screen. Have two guys pull some cloth tarpaulin off it.

Why?

Why model a car that we know pretty much nothing about? Why repeat the nonsense from the GT-R Black Mask when, like the Black Mask, it will be irrelevant in only a couple of months? And why do it without telling anyone about it or even putting it in the game proper?

DarkAvengerZR1
I am... very happy. Man, this is bloody hell awesomesauce with cherry on the top of the chantily!

:lol:

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Yup yup and yup!

BTW, is the C7 in any other game yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back