Camouflaged Corvette C7

  • Thread starter Thread starter jstickboy13
  • 913 comments
  • 93,590 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a big bucket of some classic YouTube Rick Rollin' :lol:
That's exactly what I was thinking. :lol:
 
nealcropper
You know what I'm imagining.

What you just described, but with the Wham! Song. Man I'll be pissed.

Come on, is no-one else playing GTP Vs Wham!?
 
I'm forty and I have a tent in my lap about this one. :scared:

From a tent wrapped around the C7? I'm curious but nothing more so far until this image is confirmed to be real.

Edit, mildly excited now.
 
Holy mother of....
 
IT IS REAL!

*faints* /quit @life.
 
Woah!!!!
 
Let's put it in the thread...



I'm loving it. :)
 
-dies-






PD isn't so sneaky afterall. :sly:
 
That proves it.

I'm guessing the C7 Corvette gets the same treatment the R35 GTR did during Prologue.
 
I apologise JStick. :p

Still, ewie, that car looks so messy.
 
oA4R0.gif
 
Been watching this thread closely ........ HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :crazy: :D
 
Milldrum
I'm forty and I have a tent in my lap about this one. :scared:

To quote Jay, "I just filled the cup!"
 
Well that pretty much confirms what I thought. I don't know who you are edwinpr, but I love you.

Also your user is curious. Edwin PR

It's because my name is Edwin and I live in Puerto Rico :P
But yeah,I was surprised when I saw it too after waiting like 30 minutes.
 
I am... very happy. Man, this is bloody hell awesomesauce with cherry on the top of the chantily!

:lol:

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
 
Astounding. Now someone, go figure out that Aventador please.
 
So this is PD's response to a certain other game getting the Viper early? Well played then.
 
Wow! That's quite incredible! When can I drive it?
 
It's got a cover over it XD

I don't get why they'd bother modelling a cover unless its a new type of car unveiling they're going to do when you buy a car now instead of the driving it towards the screen. Have two guys pull some cloth tarpaulin off it.
 
Why?


Why model a car that we know pretty much nothing about? Why repeat the nonsense from the GT-R Black Mask when, like the Black Mask, it will be irrelevant in only a couple of months? And why do it without telling anyone about it or even putting it in the game proper?
 
DarkAvengerZR1
I am... very happy. Man, this is bloody hell awesomesauce with cherry on the top of the chantily!

:lol:

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Yup yup and yup!

BTW, is the C7 in any other game yet?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back