Can no longer back-up GT5 gamesaves?

  • Thread starter Thread starter II-zOoLoGy-II
  • 97 comments
  • 8,457 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Zoo-man 2-man --

I thought you weren't going to read / post anymore here. You said that like, many many posts ago.

No trolls here, dude, just people who don't like being disrespected.

I find it funny that you are busting NYtaxi's chops. I'd stand behind him.

Seriously, Zootoo, take a chill pill. Take ONE minute and don't be defensive. Write a post saying "Sorry, guys, I was pissed off but I do appreciate your attempts at help." Then sit back and watch how many friends you make. A lot of people here are probably busting your balls 'cause you are an easy target. You are a pebble in the river, grasshopper. :)

It sucks when you are pissed off and you think that people are not appreciating your state of affairs. People tend to jump on people when they are down but acting aggressively -- human nature. We all have been there. WE ARE NOT YOUR ENEMIES! Seriously, back up, take a breath and another one. Good.

Please PM me if you REALLY think the place is full of trolls. It's not. Sure, some people have opinions quite different from my own and I wish they would keep quiet (yes, I mean "shut up"), but other times I'm glad they spoke up.

We are all here to discuss GT5 and exchange ideas, observations, criticisms and concerns. We're just asking for a different tone of voice. That is not trolling, my friend, that is simple respect. And we certainly won't think less of you if your next post is more humble -- quite the contrary. Like I said, we have all been there.


K.
 
So the USB stick doesn't work? And all we can do is save on the new online tab? Can you please confirm if we can use that like a normal USB stick?

get a SANDISK USB flashdrive. It works fine. 16 gigs for 25 bucks 8 gigs for less. why bother with no name or small time brands??
 
When you think people disrespected you (even no one else but you can see it), suck it up like a man then they will look like fools. Keyword: Suck it (again).

Like everyone else trying to help you here. This is the run down (again). Although I am SURE you already got it all figured out.

1. Make sure your drive isn't dead.
2. Make sure it's FAT32 format.
3. Make sure you use a Y cable.
4. Make sure you connect the power line to the PS3 first, then the data line.

Any other question you should ask your dad. About how to talk to other people would be a good topic to start.

👍 problem solved. Yeah, you're right, we're trolls. I apologize,your PS3 is fine. Don't report us anymore. There's no way you could've been wrong, your firmware isn't jailbroked, your dad should keep programing.

And then, the universe is balanced. 👍👍
 
I think it's time to close this thread.

Reported.
 
You are not a moderator.
 
I took a backup lastnight so i dunno whats your problem.
 
You are not a moderator.

That's what the report button is for.
The moderators can take it from there.
 
Sorry to interrupt the pissing contest but this bathroom needs to be closed for cleaning.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back