Can someone explain the first zelda to me?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MXTHREE
  • 18 comments
  • 948 views
Messages
115
I don't get it. It looks like a stupid Pokemon game....I didn't play the NES because I was playing better games on the C64 so what is the deal with this game?????
 
i should kick your ass for comparing zelda 1 to pokemon.
 
Zelda one was ultimate. I played that game a lot.
 
Originally posted by space
i should kick your ass for comparing zelda 1 to pokemon.

call me if u happen to kick his ass
 
kick my ass?

Damn, that was my real phone number and address.....
 
This game is aweosome! I have it for myEmulator.
 
i don't like it.
but i admit was a nice game for that time.
 
MXTHREE, I'll just drive right over, it'll take but 20 minutes to get there:evil:

Zelda 1, possibly THE BEST Zelda game, a lot better than Zelda 2(I just like Z1 more, but others may like Z2 more, I'm not willing to debate this, just have either one ahead of the other or say they're equal, I don't wanna have a post war over this)

Object: collect all pieces of the triangle, and have your name be Zelda(or was it Link?) and you get a good sword from the start. Then you just go around, kill all of the balloon dudes, kill the bosses, and rescue Zelda. It's a great game, I'd buy it if I still had my Nintendo(think my parents might've sold it at a sale or something...) I can't believe Nintendo is more expensive than N64 and SNES, bu then again, NES is the only one that truely has classic games...

NES 8-bit $50US
SNES 16-bit $40US
N64 64-bit $40US
 
that's it?
you just collect little things and kill all the other 'things' on the screen and it's the best game ever?
 
Yes, because it is all about gameplay. Graphics come second.
 
Yeah, I'm concerned about the gameplay....you do one sword slash thing to countless bad guys and collect little random things in random looking screens....nevermind, I give up. I do like the new Zeldas, I just never played the orignal except emulated.
 
Zelda is an excellent game, really gets the mind thinking
 
Jesus, thinking about what? The boobs you will never touch?
 
Originally posted by space
nevermind.

hahaha, precisely. go play GTA dude. you might want to rob banks and all that stuff.

Cano

and, space, if you kick his ass, lemme help ya please!!!! >:D
 
Back