A APTmax Messages 39 United States Messages rio1996 Dec 7, 2013 #1 i LOVED that feature on GT5, im gonna be soooo dissapointed if its gone
C CORRUPTEDDISC (Banned) Messages 1,638 UK Messages CORRUPTED_DISC Dec 7, 2013 #2 I was wondering the same thing. I guess it's either gonna be a DLC, or maybe you have to unlock it like the moon missions...
I was wondering the same thing. I guess it's either gonna be a DLC, or maybe you have to unlock it like the moon missions...
DeadEnd Messages 477 Netherlands Dec 7, 2013 #3 CORRUPTEDDISC I was wondering the same thing. I guess it's either gonna be a DLC, or maybe you have to unlock it like the moon missions... Click to expand... ...or included in a (free) future update.
CORRUPTEDDISC I was wondering the same thing. I guess it's either gonna be a DLC, or maybe you have to unlock it like the moon missions... Click to expand... ...or included in a (free) future update.
Lewis_Hamilton_ Messages 2,428 England Messages Lewis_Hamilton_ Dec 7, 2013 #4 DeadEnd ...or included in a (free) future update. Click to expand... I believe this is the case. I thought they said they were going to include a basic one first before releasing an updated, more detailed one though. I'm looking forward to testing it out when we do eventually (hopefully) get it.
DeadEnd ...or included in a (free) future update. Click to expand... I believe this is the case. I thought they said they were going to include a basic one first before releasing an updated, more detailed one though. I'm looking forward to testing it out when we do eventually (hopefully) get it.
A APTmax Messages 39 United States Messages rio1996 Dec 7, 2013 #5 DeadEnd ...or included in a (free) future update. Click to expand... i hope so! i made some tracks for tarmac rallys, loved em
DeadEnd ...or included in a (free) future update. Click to expand... i hope so! i made some tracks for tarmac rallys, loved em
nordberg3 Messages 22 Messages nordberg3 Dec 8, 2013 #6 It will come later (early 2014 i believe) See here...https://www.gtplanet.net/gt6-course-maker-gps-data/
It will come later (early 2014 i believe) See here...https://www.gtplanet.net/gt6-course-maker-gps-data/
ZZ-II Messages 722 Germany Dec 8, 2013 #7 Yes, it wilk come as update ( hopefully soon ). I hope we can use Ronda as location! And the possibility to create free tracks in the GT Arena!
Yes, it wilk come as update ( hopefully soon ). I hope we can use Ronda as location! And the possibility to create free tracks in the GT Arena!
Rrralphster Messages 130 Rainbow Bar&Grill Messages Rrralphster Dec 8, 2013 #8 Maybe I'm confused.... Didn't they mention something like a 10kmx10km area of Ronda for free ride and creating tracks? I feel like an idiot after posting in the "cruizing" thread :s
Maybe I'm confused.... Didn't they mention something like a 10kmx10km area of Ronda for free ride and creating tracks? I feel like an idiot after posting in the "cruizing" thread :s