canada stealth cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Christoforo
  • 5 comments
  • 821 views
Messages
355
I just noticed that I didn't get anything to redeem for stealth cars. I preordered my GT5 CE at ebgames but i'm not sure if we get a code in Canada or not.
 
Didn't get it either... Ordered in Canada too... That's weird. I'll get over it, but it's sad :(
 
They haven't been shipped to Gamestop yet, give them a call and ask them to call you when they come in.

I dunno if it's REALLY worth it but I wanna get what I paid for.
 
When i picked up my CE at EBgames, they gave me a card with the code for the MacLaren F1 and a nascar car
 
When i picked up my CE at EBgames, they gave me a card with the code for the MacLaren F1 and a nascar car

Yep, they should've gotten the stealth cars codes by now. Whether they've ran out, that's a different question though.
 
How could they run out. wouldn't they get the same amount of codes to go with the preorders.
 
Back