C Christoforo Messages 355 Nov 27, 2010 #1 I just noticed that I didn't get anything to redeem for stealth cars. I preordered my GT5 CE at ebgames but i'm not sure if we get a code in Canada or not.
I just noticed that I didn't get anything to redeem for stealth cars. I preordered my GT5 CE at ebgames but i'm not sure if we get a code in Canada or not.
Mad1723 Premium Messages 318 Canada Messages Mad1723 Messages Mad1723 Nov 27, 2010 #2 Didn't get it either... Ordered in Canada too... That's weird. I'll get over it, but it's sad
alexleighton Messages 524 Messages alexlmx6 & GTP_AlexL Messages alexlmx6 Nov 27, 2010 #3 They haven't been shipped to Gamestop yet, give them a call and ask them to call you when they come in. I dunno if it's REALLY worth it but I wanna get what I paid for.
They haven't been shipped to Gamestop yet, give them a call and ask them to call you when they come in. I dunno if it's REALLY worth it but I wanna get what I paid for.
H Hybrid461 Messages 76 Ottawa Nov 27, 2010 #4 When i picked up my CE at EBgames, they gave me a card with the code for the MacLaren F1 and a nascar car
When i picked up my CE at EBgames, they gave me a card with the code for the MacLaren F1 and a nascar car
ChUnKieBaLLz Messages 265 Messages GTP_ChUnKieBaLLz Nov 28, 2010 #5 Hybrid461 When i picked up my CE at EBgames, they gave me a card with the code for the MacLaren F1 and a nascar car Click to expand... Yep, they should've gotten the stealth cars codes by now. Whether they've ran out, that's a different question though.
Hybrid461 When i picked up my CE at EBgames, they gave me a card with the code for the MacLaren F1 and a nascar car Click to expand... Yep, they should've gotten the stealth cars codes by now. Whether they've ran out, that's a different question though.
C Christoforo Messages 355 Nov 28, 2010 #6 How could they run out. wouldn't they get the same amount of codes to go with the preorders.