Canadian GT Sport Contest Announced: Win Long Beach GP Tickets and Porsche Gear

It says you need to sign the form if you're under the age of majority (18 in most provinces), not under the age of registration. So if you're 17, then you need to sign the form. If you're younger than 17 you still can't register.
You've definitely read that wrong... if you are under the age of majority you need permission from your parent or guardian... any age can enter

You've definitely read that wrong... if you are under the age of majority you need permission from your parent or guardian... any age can enter

Nope, pretty sure you read it wrong. They are two separate paragraphs. Under the age of majority only means under 18. The second paragraph is for people who are specifically 17, not for people under 17. You have to be 17 or older to register. You still have to meet all the requirements of the first paragraph.

Nope, pretty sure you read it wrong. They are two separate paragraphs. Under the age of majority only means under 18. The second paragraph is for people who are specifically 17, not for people under 17. You have to be 17 or older to register.

pretty sure hes 16/17

sooo the plot thickens, whos going to pick him up from the airport? doesnt even have his G1?

What if he can't even board the plane...?

homealonenews_small1.jpg

From my experience, everyone who makes the final will be asked to send documentation of who they are (passport/license) so it should be interesting if he makes the final (unless he gets figured out sooner).

I'm really hoping I can find a way to squeak into the top 4 in my heat. Hoping for some luck!

From my experience, everyone who makes the final will be asked to send documentation of who they are (passport/license) so it should be interesting if he makes the final (unless he gets figured out sooner).

I'm really hoping I can find a way to squeak into the top 4 in my heat. Hoping for some luck!

someone set up a heat

Racing you guys and being last basically every race was pretty depressing lol. I had to go race some regulars just to make sure I hadn't actively gotten slower. The pace of the races is going to be fast. I'm looking forward to it!

Finally got to practice the ring yesterday too. I've only been racing for a couple months so just learning the technical section after the carousel is tough. I spin like 50% of the time on Eiskurve, or on the bricks on the left exit just before it. I've got most of the rest memorized after yesterday. Need another day or so before I think I can get consistent laps. I think my best time so far is still like ~9:30s

Damn, this bumped me to Heat 1. Not that I had much of a chance in Heat 4, but this makes it even less likely. Ouch.

:(

New heats are up:

Heat 1 - 12:00 PM ET
PSN ID

Silvia_Drift
Spazinator895
Nando_deBem
FOOKINGFAST007
ImEbrahimX7
Speeding_Kadi
GTS_DQJR
NewAesthetic
Micky_MikE88
xxmonizelxx

Heat 2 - 1:30 PM ET
PSN ID

Turismo-lester
EvoGt89
atracer119
putput44
calcem
hOt6o4bOi
KKvsALL
Monster-Sport71
beatin_the_odds
vvise

Heat 3 - 3:00 PM ET
PSN ID

hotsaucer
MalevolentFather
LLOYDZ_ELITE69
RacingKing89674
bloodyboyblue
hobokit
Deutschbag416
The-EH-team-43
TheStig1296
xRACINGxxLEGENDx

Heat 4 - 4:30 PM ET
PSN ID

JGOERTZ5
TheRaceboy77
Djow-Al
ianismrt
MonzaGorilla
Nic-KL
p_stancu
automan24
Acuratepaul
FernandoHamilton

If I make it (I doubt I will) I'll probably be "that" guy sitting in the chair - using a pad.
Damn, the only reason I started using a wheel instead was because I assumed mandatory wheels. Oh well, I feel faster on it now anyways.

Good luck to all competitors! It should be a blast :D.

The real question is who’s going to be live streaming these?

I think I’m going to stick with my traditional automatic transmission, and probably be the only one in the top 40 using it, manual does make me faster out of the corners, but slower into them since I have to concentrate too much, and whenever I make a mistake it messes me up for like 5 minutes, I can’t get into a rhythm using that much mental processing power. So I’d rather be safe than sorry. I’ll be using my usual slow and steady strategy anyway. Just try and run high-mid 29s at Brands every lap and stay on track. And just stay on track in general at Nurb.

Back