Car access

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dusty1990
  • 3 comments
  • 561 views
Messages
306
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
Kasabian1972
Maybe a daft question but when do I get access to all the cars? I'm at level 25 and can't yet complete the Amateur races as can't get a fecking truck?? Seems like I've got access to 25% of the cars? Whats that all about?


:odd:
 
Maybe a daft question but when do I get access to all the cars? I'm at level 25 and can't yet complete the Amateur races as can't get a fecking truck?? Seems like I've got access to 25% of the cars? Whats that all about?


:odd:

Are you checking the UCD?
 
I believe there is always a truck for sale in the Online Collectors Dealership, for this very reason.👍
 
Yeah there are no Premium trucks. The other 75% of the cars are standards, that can only be found in the OCD or the UCD (if you're lucky).
 
Back