Car and Track combos you want to drive.

  • Thread starter Thread starter MagpieRacer
  • 106 comments
  • 4,696 views

MagpieRacer

Moderator
Messages
19,454
England
Wymondham, Norfolk
Messages
Seagull_Racer
Did one of these for Forza 4 and GT5 and proved pretty popular so here is the GT6 one!

Simple rules, please obey them.
- Post car and track combinations you can't wait to try in GT6.
- Use only cars and tracks that are confirmed to be in the game.
- Absolutely no complaining about this car and that track not being included.
- Absolutely no complaining about standards, premiums and cockpits.

Lets have some fun looking at some interesting combos we want to race.

My short initial list:

Ford V8 Supercar - Bathurst
Aston Martin V8 Vantage - Brands Hatch
Formula Gran Turismo - Goodwood Hill Climb
Ford Focus ST - Nordschleife
 
Deltawing at Le Mans :( - 'sort of in the game'

Otherwise, Jag XJR9 on the Goodwood Hillclimb
 
I've got a few so far;

Audi Pikes Peak Quattro - Goodwood
NASCAR - Bathurst and Silverstone
Shelby GT500 and Boss 302 - Nurburgring
GT3/GT500/GT300 cars - Ascari
Diablo GT2 - Nurburgring/Silverstone and Daytona
 
Toyota 86 "Racing" on Apricott Hill Night
SuperGT500 Car on Bathurst
 
BMW Z4 GT3 and Ferrari FXX - Nurb
Huayra and One-77 - Ascari
Megane RS Trophy - Bathurst
Audi R18 - La Sarthe
X-BOW - Goodwood
 
GT3's (Yes all of them) Nurb - Spa - Apricot Hill -
 
This thread is delicious.

I'm really looking forward to trying the
R18 - Silverstone
McLaren F1 GTR - Ascari
Shifter kart - GT Arena
LCC Rocket - Mount Panorama
Miata Roadster RM - Streets of Willow
FXX - Brands Hatch
Trophy Megane - Nurburgring
GT3 SLS - Silverstone

To name just very few.

BMW Z4 GT3 and Ferrari FXX - Nurb
Huayra and One-77 - Ascari
Megane RS Trophy - Bathurst
Audi R18 - La Sarthe
X-BOW - Goodwood

I got to do that combo in the GT Awards demo, was pretty short, but a fun run, car has so much power and the narrow track really lets you know that quickly. Jordan beat my time by a second! Really technical in the sense that it's uphill and you don't really realize it right away.
 
R18 - Ascari (it'll be my Paul Ricard practice track for offline or whatever the lounge is)
R18 - Nurb
R18 - Fuji
R18 awww man.... just realized that Circuit of the Americas isnt in the game...
 
That would have to be Any car in game on Nordschleife and Spa Franchorchamps.
 
Audi R18 at Sarthe.
Audi R18 at Sarthe night.
Audi R18 at Sarthe in the rain.
Audi R18 at Sarthe Rain and night.
I think you can tell what my
favorite car/track is:p
Can I go out on a whim here... I'm guessing it is the 908 HDi FAP?


I'd like:

F40 - Ascari
F40 - Nurburgring
Focus ST - Silverstone
One-77 - Goodwood Hill Climb
Reventon - Spa
Lunar Buggy - Nurburgring Nordshelife :P
 
Alpine Renault
Goodwood hill climb
 
R18 - Apricot Hill
R18 - High Speed Ring
R18 - Autumn Ring
 
'90 Nissan Primera - Mount Panorama
'90 Nissan Primera - Brands Hatch
 
Formula Gran Turismo at Apricot Hill and Bathurst
 
BMW Z8 @ Ascari
Ferrari 250 GT @ Matterhorn/anywhere photogenic
Ferrari 250 GTO @ Goodwood
Fisker Karma @ Apricot Hill
Ford Mustang Boss 302 @ 'Ring
Lamborghini Diablo GT @ Ascari, 'Ring, pretty much anywhere
Lotus Elise '11 @ Brands Hatch
Mazda Demio Sport @ Streets of Willow
Shelby Daytona Coupe @ Le Mans
SRT Viper GTS @ Streets of Willow, Ascari, 'Ring
Subaru S206 NBR Challenge Package @ uh, of course the 'Ring, it's in the name!

That's the simple list I can come up with just looking at the car list...
 
I'm getting the feeling that the R18 is quite popular.

Anyway,
That badass Pikes Peak car from the trailer (don't know what it's called) - Eiger / Matterhorn (if there is an offroad layout)
BMW Z4 GT3 - Apricot Hill
 
Just to name a few.

Ferrari FXX '07 @ Monza
Light Car Company Rocket '07 @ Ascari Race Resort
Sauber Mercedes C9 @ Circuit de la Sarthe
Subaru BRZ GT300 Base Model '12 @ Fuji Speedway
Renault Sport Mégane R.S. Trophy '11 @ Mount Panorama
Toyota 86 "Racing" '13 @ Twin Ring Motegi
Toyota 86 GT '12 @ Mount Panorama
 
Last edited:
BMW Z4 GT3 - Nurburgring 24 hours
Audi R18 - La Sarthe, sunset
Suzuki SX4 Pikes Peak - Ice rally track that I forget the name
 
Shifter Kart - Any short to medium track but especially good at Autumn Ring Reverse
Ferrari FXX - Everywhere, especially the Nurb, stock on Sports Hards
 
Shifter Kart - Any short to medium track but especially good at Autumn Ring Reverse
Ferrari FXX - Everywhere, especially the Nurb, stock on Sports Hards
I imagine karting at Gran Turismo Arena could be pretty fun
 
Audi R18 at Sarthe.
Audi R18 at Sarthe night.
Audi R18 at Sarthe in the rain.
Audi R18 at Sarthe Rain and night.
I think you can tell what my
favorite car/track is:p

THIS SO MUCH!
And then
Ferrari GTO on Bathurst
Ferrari FXX '07 at Ascari
Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI '93 on Brands Hatch
Sauber Mercedes C9 at Sarthe
 
Ferrari FXX @Bathurst
Light Car Company Rocket @ Nurb
Moon Buggy @ Toscana (If its in)
 
Ascari Race Resort - Ascari KZ1R - in black

Pretty self-explanatory.
 
I'm getting the feeling that the R18 is quite popular.

I think its because we have waited soo long for something that has really snatched the eyes of all of us. I mean, that thing is just amazing to look at. It's something that still has yet to be on TopGear
 
Too bad I can't say Lexus LFA on every new track :(

Oh well...

SRT Viper GTS - Willow Springs

SRT Viper GTS - Ascari Race Resort

SRT Viper GTS - Obligatory Nurburgring Nordschleiffe Run

SRT Viper GTS - Bathurst and everywhere else

KTM X-Bow whatever variant is more powerful - Every new course and the Nurburgring

Ferrari 250 GTO - Obligatory Nurburgring Run

Audi R18 TDI Prototype - Sarthe

Alfa Mito - Obligatory Nurburgring Run

Fiat 500 - Same situation as the Alfa

I have so many more combos :sly:
 
Back