Car and Track combos you want to drive.

  • Thread starter Thread starter MagpieRacer
  • 106 comments
  • 4,700 views
Formula GT at Bathurst
LLC Rocket at Nurb
X-Bow at Motegi
Tank Car at GT Arena
Lunar Rover at everywhere
 
Subaru WRX STI '09 - backroad near my house!
 
NSX at trail mountain... where she belongs
 
As an italian gearhead, I can't wait to put my hands on a Ferrari 250 and 288 GTO. And the rest of GT6 addition, Daytona 365, 250 GT Berlinetta and Dino. FXX can wait. All of them are gonna have a run at Sarthe, Nurburg and Brands. Classic cars on classic tracks. Sweet.
 
The Light Car Company Rocket at Stowe.

I have actually driven Stowe IRL so really eager to try it Gt6 style.

Ooooh, good point! I have driven Brands Hatch in an MX5 so maybe I should do that to see how the new physics model stacks up with real life...
 
That might take a while, think you can get to the end before Christmas ;)
I remember back in GT4 days, people took the Benz Patent Motorwagen around the Nurburgring. I believe it took them 19 hours or something like that (it couldn't get up the hills, so they had to do all kinds of weird moves to get them up)

Edit:
Found the thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/1886-motor-carriage-around-the-ring-in-about-2-days.61340/
Apparently they got it down to 7 hours without cheating.
 
Last edited:
500 Abarth round Monaco sounds good to me, and the Clio RS. Shame there's no DS3 Racing!
 
Renault Clio RS - Any new track
Lotus Elise - Any new track
Ferrari 288 GTO - Any new track
Lamborghini Diablos - Any new track
oh and
Peugeot RCZ - Any new track

+Many others, but those were the first ones I could think of. Particularly excited about the Clio :lol:
 
Race bred (max tuned) Toyota Aqua at Bathurst
And every single other car track combination
 
Bump.

I find the LFA Nürb Package fun to drive on Matterhorn Riffelsee. They just go hand in hand together in my opinion. Epic car with epic scenery. You can really put your foot down in some sections too.
 
BMW M4 - Nordschleife
BMW M4 - Bathurst (done)
Falcon V8 Supercar - Bathurst (done)
Pagani Huayra - Bathurst (done)
Pagani Huayra - Nordschleife
Shelby GT500 - Willow Springs
Every car - Bathurst :)
 
Both the X2011 and the FGT around Bathurst was a blast. I tried it out in a lobby yesterday (with permission from the host, if I gave everyone else in regular cars 1 lap head start. Although as OP as the car is, about one lap head start proved the magic number.

Megane Cup Car - Brands Hatch
M3/M4/M5 - Nurburgring GP
GT-R GT3 (Base model) - Apricot hill
 
Back