Car and Track combos you want to drive.

  • Thread starter Thread starter MagpieRacer
  • 106 comments
  • 4,700 views
Original Mini Cooper in the GT arena.
Shelby GT500 on Silverstone and Brands Hatch.
Ferrari Daytona on Daytona.
Audi R18 on Bathurst and Silverstone.
SRT Viper on Ascari and Brands Hatch.
Some of the vision GT cars on all the tracks.
Z4 GT3 on Silverstone.
 
Do the car and track have to be in GT6?

What I think was the Tom's T020 (the MR2 with the exhaust on top) at Grindelwald
The SuperGT Castrol Supra 97 at Midfield
GT40 MK1 at Seattle
360 Modena GT at Silverstone on the 2000 to 2009 layout
 
Goodwood: Ford Taurus SHO
Bathurst: Leno's Oldsmobile ( The 'Chinnado' from now on :lol:)
Brands Hatch: RUF Yellowbird ( long drifts around turn 1 await ;))
Silverstone: Mazda RX700
And London in the Lunar Rover. Safe to say I'm just plain nuts.:)
 
Like in GT5. I'll do Obligatory Ring Laps in all the new machines.

That aside: Everything Everywhere.
 
Did I miss something? When was that car confirmed to be in the game?

Oooh! Confirmed cars! My bad :P
In that case it would be the DeltaWing in Daythona Road curse at night.
Wait! the deltawing is gone?! Dammit PD
 
The Light Car Company Rocket at Stowe.

I have actually driven Stowe IRL so really eager to try it Gt6 style.
 
Cadillac CTS-V at Nurburgring
SRT Viper at Nurburgring

I think that should be fun :D
 
R18 - Le Mans
R18 - Monza
R18 - Spa
Lunar Rover - Nordschleife
 
KTM X-Bow on GT Arena
Holden Monaro (or any V8SC if any come in the last car reveal) on Mt. Panorama
458 Italia on Ascari

That'll do for starters
 
Camaro Z28 '97 @ Willow Springs
BMW Z4 GT3 @ Fuji Speedway
All Gen6 NASCARs @ Daytona Speedway
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 @ Mount Panorama (for laughs)
 
Shelby Daytona coupe - everywhere.

ford mustang gt500 - trial mountain. talk about airtime... hehe.

x2011 - eiger nordwand.
 
Once I've thrashed my FXX around just about everywhere I will test alot of cars at Brands Hatch Indy and Bathurst.
 
GT-R to Apricot Hill because its never been done before. I will most likely take the FR-S/BRZ, and 69 Camero Z28 there too.
 
SLS GT3 @Bathurst 12 Hour simulation

BRZ GT300 @Motegi Road Course Time Change/Weather

Renault Megane RS Road Car @Brands Hatch Indy Time Change/Weather

Boss 302 @daytona Road Course Time Change/Weather

Alpine A110 @Matterhorn Time Change/Weather

E63 AMG or CTS-V @willow Springs Time Change/Weather

Shelby Daytona Coupe @ascari Time Change/Weather

Ferrari 365GTB4 @spa Time Change/Weather

VW Scirocco N24 @Silverstone GP Time Change Weather

Shelby GT500 15th Anniversary Edition @Apricot Hill Time Change/Weather

Corvette C7 Special Edition or BMW M3 GT2 @Circuit La Sarthe Time Change/Weather
 
The 2013 Boss 302 at Laguna Seca, the history, the fun, the bad-assery!
 
Audi R18 at Sarthe.
Audi R18 at Sarthe night.
Audi R18 at Sarthe in the rain.
Audi R18 at Sarthe Rain and night.
SRT Viper at Sarthe Day Night Rain Bring It :lol:
I think you can tell what my
favorite car/track is:p

This But with one change
 
  • SLS AMG GT3/R8 LMS ultra/Z4 GT3/GT-R GT3 at Bathurst
  • Shelby Daytona Coupe at Willow Springs (Big Willow)
  • Audi Quattro S1 at Eiger Nordwand (Dirt)
  • Renault 8 Gordini at Matterhorn
  • Light Car Company Rocket at Brands Hatch GP
  • Abarth 500 at Gran Turismo Arena
  • Ford Focus ST at Autumn Ring
  • Ferrari 250 GTO at Goodwood
  • Lamborghini Diablo GT2 at Ascari
  • Renault Megane Trophy at Apricot Hill
  • Ford Falcon XR8 at Bathurst
  • Shelby GT350 at Laguna Seca
 
Back