My list is largely comprised of the cars and places I want to drive to take photo's of. I must say however I can't wait to get behind the wheel of the T/A...
Trans-Am / Ascari / Willow / Goodwood
Nova SS / Ascari / Willow / Goodwood
Tornado / Ascari / Willow / Goodwood
Corvette C2 / Ascari / Willow / Goodwood
Cadillac CTS-V / Nordschleife
Possi Motorsport RS '73 / Mazda Laguna Seca / Ascari / Willow / Goodwood
Shelby GT500 '13 / Willow / Mazda Leguna Seca
AAR Cuda 340 / R246 / SS5 / Willow
Chevelle / Ascari / Willow / SS5
'69 Camaro SS / Ascari / Willow / Goodwood
El Camino SS / Ascari / Willow / Goodwood
BMW Z4 GT3 / Nurb 24
R8 LMS ULTRA '12 / Nurb 24 / Sarthe 24
R18 TDI '11 / Sarthe 24
Bentley EXP Speed 8 '03 / Sarthe 24
N24 Schulze GT-R GT3 '13 / Nurb 24
NASCAR Gen 6 / Daytona - Night / Goodwood
S1 Rally '86 / Matterhorn / Toscana Dirt
Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe 64 / Mazda Laguna Seca / Goodwood
Ferrari 250 GT '61 / Ascari / Goodwood
Ferrari 250 GTO '62 / Ascari / Goodwood
Ferrari 365 GTB4 '71 / Ascari / Goodwood
Ferrari Dino 246 GT '71 / Ascari / Madrid
Ferrari GTO '84 / Ascari / Willow / Nordschleife
Ferrari FXX / Cote d'Azure
Lamborghini Countach 25th '88 / Ascari / Toscana Tarmac / Matterhorn
Lamborghini Diablo '00 / Ascari / Toscana Tarmac / Matterhorn
Lunar Rover / Sea of Tranquility - Moon

XNR Ghia Roadster / Into a wall
I'm sure there are more but I think that covers the basics...
Almost forgot about the Gen6 NASCAR's. Could be a blast around Bathurst.
Also after seeing one go up the Goodwood hill climb for real earlier this year I wouldn't mind giving it a blast there. And Indianapolis oval, spent many laps in the Gen6 there on iRacing.
Really? I did not know that... list edited
