Car Build Contest (NFS Underground 2)

• Thread starter Stephan
  • 144 comments
Here's the next theme by @citroengt1:

Rally cars

Rules:
1. Ground clearence. Use stock suspensions.
2. Level 2 or 3 Brakes.
3. Small size rims.

Other than that, you're good to go.

So since @SomePlayaDude won, here's his theme:

EVIL.

"One thing I've noticed is the massive amount of skeletons, beasts and other sinister beings in the vinyls. Let's make use of it. Build a car that's obviously not for the faint of heart."

Limitations:

- Go wild. Just make sure it looks good and scary, not "so good it's scary".

So since @SomePlayaDude won, here's his theme:

EVIL.

"One thing I've noticed is the massive amount of skeletons, beasts and other sinister beings in the vinyls. Let's make use of it. Build a car that's obviously not for the faint of heart."

Limitations:

- Go wild. Just make sure it looks good and scary, not "so good it's scary".
When's the deadline?

I totally forgot this game was a pure ricer simulator. :lol: Tempting to dig it up to make something crazy.. :lol:

Here's the next theme made by @JASON_ROCKS1998:

Hot Hatchbacks

Build the hottest hatchback possible.

Eligible Cars:
Audi A3
Ford Focus ZX3
Vauxhall Corsa (EU Only)
Peugeot 106 (EU Only)
Peugeot 206
Volkswagen Golf GTI

Sorry for my sudden disappearance. I had to take a short break. So anywho @girabyt3 won the last round so here's his theme:
need-for-speed-payback.jpg

Yes, the new NFS will be the theme ;) Don't worry since today we will see how the game is, and I want to see how we can made "major with minor" since we just know a few stuff of the game :D

Rules are:
  1. Recreating the Skyline doesn't count. You can recreate the 350Z if you want ;)
  2. Your build has to be made according to the NFS Payback's classes: Race, Drift, Off-Road, Drag, and Runner. Don't forget to mention them on your build.
  3. Hear this song while doing your build ;). You will like it :D.

Here's the next theme:

DUB Cars
1. DUB builds only, all cars allowed!!
2. Since a most obvious stuff would be SUVs. Only 1 contestant per SUV (3 different SUVs, 3 different contestants), let's try to go more random ;)

Next theme created by @SomePlayaDude:

POP-OFF

"No, I'm not talking about being overly earnest on celebrating a win. I mean the beautiful old school headlights, and this theme wishes to celebrate them. Build them any way you want, but don't touch them beauties... us savoring them is part of the contest."

Limitations:

- Use only the Toyota Corolla GT-S AE86, Nissan 240SX S13 or the Mazda RX-7 FD.
- Headlights must be stock.

BTW, I was wondering, ok, we can use modded vinyls and keeping the car list, but what about part mods??. Like spoilers??

It's ok for me if we can keep the game original, but I'm just suggesting...

I don't think modded parts will work. If it involves overwriting the original part thus the name remains, I may have to deny that.

Vinyl please

BTW, azon tűnődtem, oké, használhatunk modált bakeliteket és tartjuk az autólistát, de mi van az alkatrész modokkal?? mint a spoilerek??

Számomra nem baj, ha meg tudjuk tartani a játék eredetijét, de én csak azt javaslom...

Vinyl please link mitcubishi eclipse

Back