Car Clubs on GTPlanet are Stupid Club (CCOGTPASC)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zero
  • 75 comments
  • 2,263 views
Originally posted by Zero
I was the originator of the clubs, josh and ghostrider just changed the name of my thread. Me, VC, Josh, and Ghost are the only members of the first club, mr p can be included if he wants to be.

Yeah true but you werent the first CAR club. I just had to say that.
 
your right zero, clubs are stupid. if people wanted to see a whole heap of viper picture or mazda pictures etc, SURF THE WEB!
 
Originally posted by Dudebusta
your right zero, clubs are stupid. if people wanted to see a whole heap of viper picture or mazda pictures etc, SURF THE WEB!

:rolleyes:
 
but i mean why use up a heap of space on the server when you can give a url.
 
Originally posted by Dudebusta
but i mean why use up a heap of space on the server when you can give a url.

Yeah whatever.
 
but some times theres urls of sites you dont know about :D


and plus we share our viper thoughs and have fun at car clubs...
 
I'm sorry club members but I joined a club, MAZ just so I could learn more about Mazda's and other stuff feel free to kick me out if u want.................NOT I'm President, hehe:devil::fdevil::devil2::fdevil2:
 
Originally posted by Zero
I'm sorry club members but I joined a club, MAZ just so I could learn more about Mazda's and other stuff feel free to kick me out if u want.................NOT I'm President, hehe:devil::fdevil::devil2::fdevil2:

Even though I'm not a member here, I just wanna say....


....You're a sellout.
 
Yeah I know................:cry:
 
Originally posted by Zero
I'm sorry club members but I joined a club, MAZ just so I could learn more about Mazda's and other stuff feel free to kick me out if u want.................NOT I'm President, hehe:devil::fdevil::devil2::fdevil2:

I had a feeling it would only be a matter of time before you joined one of the car clubs. :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


I had a feeling it would only be a matter of time before you joined one of the car clubs. :rolleyes:

Well I ain't they're pretty sad and stupid. Not forgetting that they suck.
 
Originally posted by Brian P


Well I ain't they're pretty sad and stupid. Not forgetting that they suck.

Yeah whatever. :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by Dudebusta
your right zero, clubs are stupid. if people wanted to see a whole heap of viper picture or mazda pictures etc, SURF THE WEB!

Wrong. MAZ isn't about posting pics like all those other clubs, MAZ has Screensavers and Wallpapers, and my collection of almost 30 screensavers took me a while to find them all on the web. You want me to just say "Hey free screensavers if you can find them!"?

And there are only 5 or so pics in my thread, and the wallpapers and screensavers are just listed, not attached files.

Thank you.
 
LOL Viperman!!! You're in 4 car clubs lol!
 
Back