Car Clubs on GTPlanet are Stupid Club (CCOGTPASC)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zero
  • 75 comments
  • 2,263 views
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001


Try a pencil eraser, maybe the GT2 will vanish.

Lol. Instead, I put a sticky there, with a bad drawing of the M logo. Ha, take that Porsche.
 
Hey, we've got a Canadian on the board!

PunkRock: You were supposed to read the second message.
 
I actually gave my MAZ members stuff for joining...it wasn't stupid at all...
 
Originally posted by GilesGuthrie


Trebuchet MS!! :rolleyes:

I cant spell.


Originally posted by GilesGuthrie

Drop the 'H' in WHALEs and I'll agree!

:lol::rotfl::lol::rotfl:



finally someone that agrees with me...

and to those who have something against Canada...

SHOVE IT UP YER A**!


Yeah these are pretty gay, but mine is the best :shades:

I have nothing against Canadia:rolleyes: My fav teacher is from Canadia, he thinks Toronto will beat da Islanders 2nite:rolleyes: But he's a cool teacher.
 
Originally posted by GilesGuthrie


Drop the 'H' in WHALEs and I'll agree!

:lol: Hehe, Welsh pride! :sleep:
 
Canada, Zero, Canada!

there's no "i" :)
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
Canada, Zero, Canada!

there's no "i" :)

Yeah, damn those Canadans!
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
Canada, Zero, Canada!

there's no "i" :)

I know there is no "i" in Canada, its a joke making fun of Canadans by spelling the country name, Canadia.
 
Originally posted by Zero


I know there is no "i" in Canada, its a joke making fun of Canadans by spelling the country name, Canadia.

Nice and subtle ZC! :lol:
 
Hey thanks for adding in the underline snoopie
 
Originally posted by Zero
Hey thanks for adding in the underline snoopie

What underline?
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001


What underline?

Oh nevermind then ;)
 
Actually I had to the first club, the thread entitled "Josh, Ghostrider, ViperConcept, ZeroCool85.......look in here" That was the first club that I know of :)
 
The only club you lot need is made of wood;):D
 
:lol:
 
💡
 
bump
 
Originally posted by made in holland


What about the one where you go to dance, drink and hit on nice chicks?:D

That is where some of you seem to be spending too much time:)
 
Originally posted by mr_pushrod


That is where some of you seem to be spending too much time:)

No, its where most of us seem to not be spending any time :)
 
Yeah guys so what now? I was in the first club here so everyone quit complaining. :mad: Boo-yah. Dess is not the originator of the clubs. :) Sorry I just wanted to post something.
 
I was the originator of the clubs, josh and ghostrider just changed the name of my thread. Me, VC, Josh, and Ghost are the only members of the first club, mr p can be included if he wants to be.
 
YOu know what you guys need? a little comic strip called 'Love is...'

Its about two 6 year olds who are having a sexual relationship....i mean are married.
 
*bump*

Club metting..........................

ATTENTION

First order of business is...........Only certain people can post during Meeting hours, myself, VC, Josh, Ghost, Pako, Mr P, Sn00pie, Stealth, and Lotus.
Second order of business...........Meeting is closed.


Have a nice day :)
 
Back