Car drawings

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,547 comments
I have drawen my lasest car design, just finished it. Its name the Lamborghini Miura P700, its a remake of the Lamborghini Miura P400 . Be posting, it up some time.

----

So here they are the two designs i have been talking to you about also i am doing C.A.D at college now along with Art, Motors IT and maths.

The First one is called the:
Audi A4 SC
fae8fdec.jpg

And the 2nd one is called the:
Lamborghini Miura P700
based on a Miura P400 as a remake
fae8fde4.jpg

Let me all welcome you to my lasest car design, a remake of the MG B and its name the MG B MK5.

Attachments

• my own car design named the mg b  mk5.jpg
    my own car design named the mg b mk5.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 285
I would strongly suggest you TVR Ferrari fan that you'd study the basics of perspective.
Start with the simple geometrics such as cube and evolve from that. Because now the "designs" you've made are really distorted and they don't look realistic at all. Also I would suggest you to sharpen your pencil and try drawing a bigger picture of each car you do. That would help to create a more realistic look too. And please try to create some shadows and highlights and drop the "puzzle" colouring you use on every single car.

He's gonna say that's his particular style of drawing.

How long does it take you to do these? And did you honestly send an application into a car company?

that is no style dude, that is absolute lack of talent. you cant say that that is style unless he can perfectly draw a car, with perfect proportions and all. if he cant, then those 9-year-old doodles arent his style, but the only thing he can do.

Cano

I didn't mean he had style, I was just saying that he would say it was his style of drawing... Sorry if that confused anybody. I agree with you Cano.

Here's a rough doodle I did the other day. Drawing is not my strongest thing as you can see. Although it was taken with a digital camera and doesn't do it as much justice as it should do. O well see what you think. Also a bit out of protprtion....

btw Cano's yours are really good, keep it up.

Attachments

• concept ( mine) 001.jpg
    concept ( mine) 001.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 277
dont want to be nasty to the ferrari tvr fan lad.
but i dont think you're 17 now- you liked about 12/13 in the pic of you and you cant speak english!!
your drawings are(in the nicest possible way) rubbish!!
i'm not saying i can draw 'cos i'm no good.
it just appears to me and everyone else reading this thread your setting your sights a little high and you're gonna get the biggest shock of your life!!!
sorry!

this is what you get from me:
not that great but is only one i can found- my last 3/4 car sketches were sent off to fast car magazine and got printed.
i havent done anything before them for 2 years since i started using photoshop, mine are usually cartoon/caracture style but this is slightly more serious drawing(which i'm no good at) when i was bored the other week.i can draw better that this- honest :rolleyes: - no wheels as i cant draw them- simple- if i cant do something i wont try and then cokc it up.
you'll get to see better work when the drawing competitions get rolling :)
i just wish i could find my old sketches to show you all from when i was younger- 9-16 but i threw alot of old stuff out not so long ago.
sorry bout quality- havent got a scanner- taken with a digital camera.:
golf_side.JPG

cartoon_206_small.jpg

CARTOON_206_2.JPG

this is a 206cc modified hand drawn then coloured with a background on photoshop.

it could be better-but it's at the stage i want it as, not going all out on realism- good enough for me.
the colouring is dodgy as i'm no good at it and don't have the patience :P

hey, the 206 cc looks too ricey, but sick, and well done. indeed welcome to the weekly man :D

Cano

and Suzq, they are good too. would you mind joining the weekly drawing contest? we need people there:D

Hmm...I'm contemplating whether or not to upload my "toon" hot-rod. It sucks but some people say its good...I dunno. It was very inspired by Cano's work. Ahh...

Originally posted by KosmikFool
Hmm...I'm contemplating whether or not to upload my "toon" hot-rod. It sucks but some people say its good...I dunno. It was very inspired by Cano's work. Ahh...

hey, post it dude! I wanna see it! :D

Cano

Originally posted by kilahbabe
my designs blow all of ur designs away

Let's see it then. :mischievous:

Seriously; I've seen enough people who brag about how great their works are and then can't live up to the talk (lame excuses won't work on me, show me some of your fine work else I won't believe you...)

Back